Bonus Chapter 1: Engagement

4 years ago

4 years ago...

I giggle as Dami leaves little kisses all over my face to wake me up. However, wanting to sleep more I push his face away and turn the other way burying myself further into the covers.

I hear a chuckle before I feel a weight on top of me. Groaning I try to move.

"Get off of me you oaf!" I say with my face smushed into the pillow.

"Get up bambina we have a long day ahead of us." He whispers into my ear.

I turn around using all of my strength with him now hovering over my face.

"What are you t-talking about? I thought we were just relaxing today?" I ask in confusion.

Dami lightly smirks above me, "Well I may or may not have planned a surprise vacation in Costa Rica."

My eyes widen in shock, "You're joking! Wait, are you being serious?"

He leans down to lightly peck my lips, "Yes, I'm dead serious mi Amore."

I squeal leaning up to kiss all over his face, "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you!"

He chuckles picking me up at holding me while giving me a kiss on my forehead, "You're welcome bambina. I love you too."

Smiling up at him he lowers me onto the ground, "Don't we have to pack though?"

He shakes his head, "I had one of my men pack for us, so don't worry. All we have to do is eat some breakfast and hop on my plane."

I smile and nod running downstairs to the kitchen but right as I get to the last steps I trip and go falling

Do you get deja vuuuu

Because I'm seriously getting some deja vu here. And just like last time before I plummet to my death my very own Prince Charming comes and saves me or more like my very own Mafia boss.

Hehe.

Somehow Dami catches me even being behind me before I went running. I look up at him as I'm now in his arms bridal style.

He sighs looking down at me, "You gotta stop doing this princepessa. I might not be there to catch you next time."

I mischievously smile at him, "You will always be there to catch me."

Then and there one of those very rare smiles from him comes out. Dimples and all. Smiling back up at him I peck his lips before jumping out of his arms.

Before I know it, I'm on my butt.

Apparently there were two more steps.

My bad...

I look up at Dami, "I would like to retract that statement now."

He looks at me with a blank look before his lip twitches and then he's full on laughing.