Delivery Girl (Filler)

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Working at my grandma's bakery has always been a fun pastime for me. "Donut, answer the phone for me please," my grandma said decorating a cake. "Ok Grammy," I responded.

                     "Good day, you've reached Haven Sweets, how may I help you?," I said. "Hello, I ordered a strawberry cheese cake and a small chocolate cake few moments ago, I was wondering if you could deliver it, to #4 Sakamoto Street instead," a woman said.

         "Of course, I'll be there in a few moments," I said happily. "Thanks dear."

                  "Hey, Grammy I'm going to make a delivery, I'll be back," I said taking off my apron. After carefully putting the cakes in the cake boxes, I put them in a cake bag and left the bakery.

              She said Sakamoto Street? Isn't that where all the rich people live? That's not too far from here. After 15 minutes of walking I finally made it. The house was immaculate.

                 I rang the door bell and a woman in a maid uniform opened the door. I assumed she was the maid. "Hey, I'm here to deliver your cakes," I said smiling.

                "Please follow me," she said stoically. We walked into the house side by side. The house was way bigger on the inside than it was on the outside. It must be nice to be rich.

               "M'lady your cakes have arrived," the maid said bowing. "Please come into the dining room," the fancy lady said. Walking into the dining room, I noticed Karma silently playing his nintendo not paying attention.

                  Oh no. "Karma dear, the cakes are here," the lady said cheerfully. "What a cute delivery girl," Karma said standing up. You've got to kidding me. "Well, here are your cakes, I should be going," I said while giving the lady her cakes.

                     "Please stay and have some," she said. "You are pretty and it seems my son has taken an interest in you." Son?! Why me?

                 "Come sit with me," Karma said taking my hand leading me to a chair. To say I was uncomfortable was an understatement. "Oh, yay I'll make some tea with Malorie," she said leaving the room.

                     Leaving Karma and I in an awkward silence. "You have a very nice home," I said trying to make conversation. Suddenly he broke out into an ungodly laughter. "You really are too cute for your own good Y/N," he said wiping his eyes from tears of laughter.

"Huh? Stop saying such stupid things," I scolded while pinching his cheeks. "Oh, I see you two are already well acquainted," his mother said walking back into the room with tea.

"Ah, yes we're actually in the same class," I said scratching my cheek. "So you're his girlfriend," she said with stars in her eyes. How the hell did she come to that conclusion? I turned to Karma only to see his burning face. Cute.

"Um, can I skip the question?," I asked awkwardly. An eruption of laughter came from the mother and son. This is really embarrassing. Can I just leave now?

"No, mom we're just friends, but I hope one day we can become more than friends," he said smiling genuinely at me. "Ohoho, should I begin planning the wedding?," his mother chuckled teasingly. I see where he gets it from now.

"Mom quit it," he said slamming on the table with his face fully red. "But you're so cute when you're embarrassed~. Welcome to the family honey," she said smiling.

 Welcome to the family honey," she said smiling

"The what?"

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦