Mommy's Dearest

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

"Why are you so quiet? Aren't you happy to see me?," my mother said playing with my hair.

I stayed silent. "You're beautiful just like me. You're so lucky, you got the good genes," she said.

"Why are you here?," I asked with venom dripping from my mouth.

"I'm glad you asked Azalea," she chirped.

Azalea, I always hated that nickname. Azalea means 'take care of yourself.'

Which is funny because she left me to take care of myself.

"Azalea, I want you to babysit your little sister."

Who?

"What sister?," I asked spitefully.

"Your sister Kumi! She just turned 3 the other day," she sang happily.

"You came all the way to see me 7 years later, just to ask me to babysit your child?"

"Awww, don't jealous, Azalea. You're my first born thus you hold a special spot in my heart," she said smiling warmly at me.

"My name is Y/N, stop calling me Azalea. I don't need a special place in your heart! I don't need you at all!," I shouted in anger as tears came down my face.

"Azalea... please don't cry my love..," she said as she got up and wiped my tears.

"Can you imagine all of the pain you caused dad all these years," I sobbed.

"Come here Azalea," Mom said as she engulfed me in a hug. A warmth that I haven't felt in 7 years.

"I'll explain everything in due time. Just please do this favor for me," she said as she rubbed my head.

"One day, I'll return to you both. I promise. I love you Y/N."

She loves me? I don't believe her, but I'll play along until I find out the truth.

"I love you too, Mom."

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦