Simp (Filler)

Nagisa's POV

Nagisa's POV

"Is it just me or do you think Y/N is avoiding us?" Ever since Karma kissed Y/N we haven't been seeing much of her. It turns out Karma actually did give her the kiss of death.

She had an allergic reaction to something that he consumed beforehand. Her father was fine with it, he laughed at the incident.

Karma hasn't been coming to school either. I think he's a bit embarrassed. "Yeah, Karma too," Kayano spoke up.

"I mean I wouldn't come to school if I gave the girl I liked the kiss of death also," Rio cringed. "We actually tried visiting Y/N in the hospital but she refused to see us," Kayano moped.

"Maybe Y/N just needs some space," I said trying to cheer them up. "Yeah, probably," Rio said stretching.

"Hey guys, have you noticed the way Karma's attitude changes when he's around Y/N?," Kaede asked.

"True. He becomes less confident and more on the soft side," Rio said matter-of-factly.

To be honest, I also noticed it from their first encounter. Also during the first time we met, he won't stop questioning me about Y/N.

"I think Karma is just a simp," Kaede giggled.

A simp? Maybe...

3 Years Ago...

"Shiota, how do you feel about L/N-san?," Karma asked not looking away from his food. Where did that question come from?

"You mean the girl with the h/c hair (f/c hijab/scarf) who's always with Asano-kun?," I asked as I looked up at him.

"Yeah that's the one," he replied as he ate a fry.

L/N-san huh? I'm guessing he has a crush on her. She always seemed so closed off to me ever since our Christmas break ended.

Before she was a hyper lovable girl with a passion for anime and books. I wonder if she still likes them.

"I don't know much about L/N-san. She's kind of pretty I guess," I shrugged. His eyes turned dark at my words. Oh crap.

"I mean I don't know much about her so I answered based on looks alone. She's totally not my type though," I said frantically trying to calm him down.