The Date

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

        "Asano-kun, what do you want?" "Why are you always so cold toward me, L/N-san," he scoffed. Maybe because you're an annoying prick in my side.

         "Anyways, I wanted to see you," he said with a pink tint on his cheeks. Huh? "Asano-kun are you sick?," I said reaching to touch his forehead.

           He took my hand and rested his head in it. Man, he must be really sick. "Do you need me to take you to the school nurse?," I asked concerned.

         In response he just put his head in the crook of my neck. "H-hey, dude we're outside," I said trying to pry him off of me.

                "Why do you hang out with Akabane so much?," he asked. That's a good question. Ever since I transferred to Class 3E he never left me alone. "It's because we're friends of course," I answered still trying to get him off of me.

                 "But I knew you first and I like you more than he ever would," he mumbled. "Asano-kun..."
"Just call me Gakushuu."

         "Let's go out this weekend," he said. "Sorry, I have plans this weekend," I said softly.

       "Cancel them," he said getting off of me. "I want to see more of you," he whispered. "But.."

         "It would be such a shame if your scholarship got revoked." This sneaky piece of....

        "Fine, where do you want to go?," I asked sadly. "Hey, don't look so down," he said caressing my cheek. "We're going to the movies be there at 1pm sharp and wear something nice," he said walking away.

     "Yeah it's a date," I said looking down.

"Sorry, Karma I guess our plans are canceled

"Sorry, Karma I guess our plans are canceled."

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦