3.) "No I would love to be friends."

Guys this video is just a video that my best friend showed me and every time we watch it we can't help but laugh.

Enjoy this chapter.

Emma's POV

After the "incident" this morning we barely had anymore customers for the rest of the day. Right before closing time Mr. Thompson left urgently claiming his wife called him.

So I was left to close the cafe. I grabbed a sleeping Olivia from the back and locked all the doors, before I walked to the bus station.

When we arrived home I laid Livy down in her bed and did a little house work because my apartment looked  really messy.

Thirty minutes later I am working on cleaning off my kitchen counter when I hear Olivia start crying from the back. When I walk into her room she is clutching her stomach.

I sit on her bed and feel her head for a fever. When I find one I pick her up and hug her to my chest. 

"It hurts mommy" she cries into my chest. "I know baby, let me go get dressed and we will go to the store to get some medicine." I told her.

I walked us to my room and set her on my bed while I slipped on something more public appropriate. She whined and I sighed looking at my poor baby who was in pain, "Come on peanut" I mumbled picking her up and cradling her to my chest.

 She whined and I sighed looking at my poor baby who was in pain, "Come on peanut" I mumbled picking her up and cradling her to my chest

Livy was already in her pj's so I just left her in them. She looked like she was about to throw up everywhere, so I don't want to move her around to much.

 She looked like she was about to throw up everywhere, so I don't want to move her around to much

Not livy just her pj's^^^^^^

I locked up the apartment and walked to the bus station. Livy was perched on my hip with her head on my shoulder.

Once we got to the store I put her in the front of a shopping cart because she was getting a little heavy and I knew she did not want to walk. "How about we get you a toy first huh?" I asked and she nodded causing me to smile. I pushed the cart to the toy aisle and she looked at all the different goodies, as I was pushing the cart through the aisle I accidentally ran into a girl.

"I am so sorry ma'am I did not see you there." I apologized. "No girl your fine." she said with a smile. I looked at Livi and saw she was starting to get fussy, "here" I said handing her a squishy ball that lit up, she fiddled with it while I looked back at the girl I just freaking ran over.

"Hi my name is Maggie." she said extending her hand out to me. "Um my name is Emma." I answered while shaking her hand. "And who is this cutie." she asked looking Olivia. Livi just continued messing with the ball, I smiled and looked back at Maggie.

"this is my daughter Olivia." I looked down, "Say hi baby" I told her.

Livy looked up "Hi" she said in a small voice. "Sorry she is not feeling good." I told her while rubbing Livy's back. Livy threw the ball on the floor and I sighed, "No no" I said pointing my finger at her, she rubbed her nose and couched, I bent down and picked the ball up sitting it back on the shelf.

"No, no, it's okay. Ya know I have never seen you around here." Maggie said as she looked at me.

"oh yeah I just moved here a couple weeks ago. I actually work at the local cafe." I told her with a smile. Livy began crying and I picked her up out of the cart, "Shh, shh" I mumbled while trying to rock her into a slumber. Maybe I am about to make my first real friend here.

"oh okay, well you probably don't know anyone around here so how about we exchange numbers and we can be friends. What am I thinking you just met me, you probably think I am creepy, I understand if yo-"

"No I would love to be friends." I cut off her rambling. Chuckling to my self, we have that in common, anytime someone talks to me I get nervous and start ranting. 

"Really, YAYYYY" she squealed and jumped on me. "Oh wow okay" I said as I stumbled back a bit.

I handed her my phone and let her put her number in, "Thanks" she said and I nodded, I looked down at Livy and smiled when I saw her fast asleep, "Can you help me find the children medicine aisle?" I asked and Maggie nodded grabbing my cart and leading me through the store.

"I brother has this doctor and I am good friends with him, he normally only treats adults but his son got sick a couple weeks ago and apparently there is a flu going around" Maggie said as she handed me certain medicine, "That's great, Livy has come to work with me everyday and she probably picked up something there" I said and Maggie offered me a small smile, "If you need a babysitter I am more than happy to help" she offered and that was music to my ears, "I will call you then" I said and she smiled before patting my arm, "Well I will catch you later, my brother is waiting in the car and he is not the most patient man" she said before running off, I smiled to myself and walked towards the checkout. 

Hey guys don't forget to vote and comment

Sorry for the short chapter. I woke up this morning and then got busy.

Questions of the day: What is your most embarrassing moment in public.

Mine was in the 7th grade and my mom had taken me and my sisters to Victoria Secret at the mall to buy us our first "real" bra. well when we were in the check out line I started coughing and a  luge came out of my throat and on the ground, before i could clean it up some random women stepped in it and almost slipped.