26.) "How was the couch"

Emma's POV

I woke up sweating. I looked at the clock and seen it was 2 in the morning. I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After I was done I walked to the closet and put on a fresh pair of clothes.

 After I was done I walked to the closet and put on a fresh pair of clothes

I walked downstairs and to the gym. I locked the doors and walked over to one of the treadmills. I started running.

When I was finished running I walked to the weights and lifted for about thirty minutes. After I was finished I walked out of the gym and into the kitchen. I saw a shirtless Sandro sleeping on the couch. I opened the fridge and grabbed a water. I sat on a stool and drank my water. 

I went to get up from the stool and fell on the floor causing a big noise. Tears sprung to my eyes when pain jolted through my knee. I went to get up but whimpered when I put pressure on it. 

"What the hell" I looked up and seen a tired Sandro standing in the door way. He walked over and kneeled in front of me. He went to help me stand but immediately sat me down when I screamed quietly. "What happened" he asked softly. "I fell off the bar stool" I told him. He nodded. He put his hand under my back and the other under my butt. He gently lifted me and sat me on the counter. He grabbed frozen veggies and sat them on my knee. 

"Why are you up at this time" he asked. I looked at my lap, "I could not sleep so I thought I would workout for a bit" I explained. He nodded. 

"I am sorry" he said in a soft voice. I looked at him. "No, I should have never followed Maggie" I said. I grabbed his neck and pulled him in for a hug.  He pulled away and kissed my lips. "How was the couch" I teased. "Horrible, I never want to sleep without you again" he grumbled. I smiled and pulled him in kissing him.

He looked at my knee and lifted the veggies. I winced when I seen how swollen it was. "C'mon I'll take you to the ER" he said lifting me and carrying me to the garage. He sat me in the car and drove to the hospital. 

"Thank you" I said to the doctor as Sandro helped me out of the wheel chair and into the car

"Thank you" I said to the doctor as Sandro helped me out of the wheel chair and into the car. I pulled my Meniscus.I am a brace for the next three days at the least. 

When we got home Sandro carried me to the living room and sat me on the couch.He sat me down and propped my leg one the couch. We went to the hall closet and pulled out a blanket. He sat behind me and pulled me between his legs. He put the blanket over us and grabbed the remote.