11.) "Daddy."

Emma's POV

I woke up with Sandro's strong arm wrapped around me. I tried to get up but was unsuccessful.  I sat up in a crunch position and removed the pillow from behind me. I laid the pillow between me and him and slowly wiggled my way out of his grip, replacing myself with the pillow.

I stood up and giggled at the sight of him snuggling a pillow. I took a quick picture and walked out of the room and towards Maggie's room. I walked in and seen her watching TV. I jumped on her bed and lay beside her.

"Hey" she said. I hummed in response and looked towards her TV. I seen the TV series Psych playing and squealed in delight. "I love this show." I said. She laughed and switched the TV off. I sat up into a Indian position and pouted. She sat in front of me and chuckled, "Oh calm down, we can watch that later, right now I want to tell you our plans for today." she said getting excited. I nodded waiting for her to continue. "We are going to prank my brother." she said. 

I choked on air and raised my eyebrows. Sandro would not like that. He hates when people even look his direction, imagine pranking him. "Don't worry he could never get mad at you." she said rubbing my arm. I nodded my head.

She leaned to the dresser by the bed and grabbed a really big binder. She sat it in front of us and started to flip through it. "This is my book of pranks." she explained. She got to the page she wanted and looked at me. "this is one we are about to do." I looked at the book and started to read over.

After we finished making our plan I walked back to my room and seen Sandro still asleep

After we finished making our plan I walked back to my room and seen Sandro still asleep. I walked to the edge of the bed and crawled on top of him with my legs on either side of him. I leaned down and kissed his cheek. I was sitting back up when he grabbed my face and kissed my lips. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away to look at him. 

"Good morning." I said smiling down at him. "Good morning." he responded. He sat up with me still on his lap. I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck when he suddenly stood up. He hooked his hands under my butt and carried me to the bathroom. I giggled and kissed his cheek. He sat me on the counter and grabbed my toothbrush putting paste on it and handing it to me. 

We both started brushing our teeth. After we were done he picked me up and carried me to our closet. He sat me on the ground and caressed my cheek. "How are you today." he asked referring to the incident from yesterday. "Better." I said standing on my tip toes and pecking his lips. I walked to my side of the closet and began getting my outfit ready. I turned and looked at Sandro, he nodded his head and walked out letting me get dressed. I put on my outfit and fixed my hair in the mirror hanging on the wall. I decided to go with a pink sundress.

 I decided to go with a pink sundress