chapter thirty-two.

Lilith.

After I leave Mattheo's, I go down to the common room where basically everyone is.

Everyone turns when they see that I'm coming in the common room. I raise my brows at them, and a few turn away.

"She's back from the dead!" Blaise yells, flipping someone off. "Fuck off!"

Pansy stands up and glares at people. Draco stays sitting with his legs crossed, glaring and sneering at everyone.

"Go back to your collective shit talking!" Pansy says loudly, sitting back down.

Blaise looks at me, raises his brows, and nods to the couch across from the three of them.

Thank god they're not mad at me. I hope, at least. So I walk over to them and sit on the couch across from the three of them.

They sit and study me, just watching. Probably searching for something, anything to give away the fact that I'm not real.

"So," I say after a minute, crossing my leg over the other. "How have you guys been?"

"You're seriously going to ask that?" Draco asks like I'm an idiot. I mean, I am, but still.

I sigh. "Look, I've never disappeared and came back to people thinking I was dead. I don't know how to act in this other than trying to make it seem as if I never left."

"That's gonna be a little hard to do," Pansy says, raising her brows.

"Mattheo has informed me."

"Yeah, about him," Pansy started, glancing at the other two. "We all started talking again like a day or two ago, but I was watching from the sidelines. I thought Mattheo was going to go crazy, if he wasn't already."

"Oh, he already was," Blaise puts in. "Seriously, every time I saw him he was either drunk, hungover, high, fighting someone, or debating whether to fight someone."

I raise my brows. Did he seriously keep getting into fights? "You're kidding," I say, but I know he's not.

Blaise shook his head. Great.

"How many fights?"

"Too many to count," Blaise replied, shaking his head. "He refused to go to the hospital wing every time because 'if Lilith isn't doing it, I don't want it.' So, he would walk around with a broken nose for a week until Luna insisted on fixing it for him."

Luna. Oh my god, I forgot about her and Blaise.

"How are you two doing?" I ask, then clarify. "You and Luna, I mean."

Blaise smiles, and that makes me glad. "We're doing good. Never better, actually."

"Are you sleeping in Mattheo's room tonight?" Pansy asks after a moment.

I shake my head. Hell no. "I don't think he wants me in there. I'm not even sure if he still wants to date."

Pansy shakes her head. "Nonesense. Look, I bribed my parents to bribe Dumbledore into getting me my own room after you left. You'll stay there with me until Mattheo decides to stop being a little bitch."