A Wondering Eye (Requested)

PAIRING: Rosalie Hale x female!reader
REQUESTED: secretbooklover1705
WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: After being turned by Victoria, you may have found your true mate
A/N: I hope you like it, sorry it's a bit short!
***

Being the sole survivor of a traumatic event is quite surreal in the eyes of others as well as the eyes of your own.

Two years later, you were caught up in an unexpected, unwelcoming life changing event. It was a night your memory would forever hold and it would be a memory you wish you could forget. After you've decided to rejoin the world from sulking and finally coming out of your shell, a friend of yours decided to surprise you in celebrating your birthday and yes, it was fun. However, you were unaware you were being watched by a certain redhead woman.

After reading about your story and hearing about on the media, Victoria had become quite interested in you, more like you had become her new obsession. She wanted you to become part of her trio with James and Laurent, and they would soon become your new family once she felt the timing was right to change and take you in as their own. It wouldn't be what you'd want for yourself, but being the already cold hearted person Victoria was, she didn't care and took what she wanted. Soon you would see that weirdly enough, if it wasn't for Victoria, you wouldn't have met your true soul mate; Rosalie Cullen. You'd meet her during an interference in the middle of the family's baseball game. On your way home, it had gotten dark and you normally don't get suspicious of your surroundings, but instincts kicked in and told you to be on high alert. Most of the time, walking home by yourself would never bother you, but tonight was different. Tonight would be the night things change as you begin to follow your instincts to be cautious of your surroundings while the all too familiar unsettling feeling crept in the pit of your stomach. But as home came into view, you started feeling the sensation of relief flood through you right at the exact moment it was taken away from you. It all happened so fast, but it hurt so much as you groan in agony while falling slowly to the ground below.

The last memory you have before blacking out was clamping your hand to the stinging sensation upon your wrist as a set of stranger's feet came into view, the last thought of you having being, "You did this to me, why?!" as you expected to never wake again.

***

It was a few days later when you had woken up into your new life as a vampire.

A bloodsucking demon as you had always thought of them since you were a child. To you, they were the monsters under your bed at night and they had always scared you. This was a life you never would want for yourself, but you knew it was one you were going to have to get used to, and you decided you would make the best of it; whatever it takes.

The trio had become your family and after helping you through the worst of things, you just stuck around and followed them, following their lead. Victoria and James weren't very nice towards you and since Laurent was nicer than they were, it was him you were mostly sticking to. Every day had become the same routine for you, but today felt different; something was going to happen and it wasn't anything good. Or at least, that's what you had thought, something good did come out of it.

One minute, you were tracking the humans Wast, and the next you found yourself interfering a baseball game by a family you now know as the Cullens.

While Victoria and Laurent did most of the talking, you remained silent as you locked eyes with a blonde woman you now know as Rosalie Cullen. There was no denying she was very beautiful, as her topaz left your red ones, you remained still as you let them examine the rest of you.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!