Propsal (Requested)

PAIRING: Rosalie x female!reader
REQUESTED: eccyuk
WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: Rosalie proposes you by surprise
A/N: I changed the request a tad bit for it to work around my idea. I hope you like it!
***

Rosalie was the light of your life, your soulmate. The first time you asked her if she'd ever change you, she said no. But when you asked her the second time, she gave you a completely different answer.

"Only on one condition."

"What would that be?"

"If you marry me."

Of course, you agreed to the condition right away, but Rosalie still made you wait because she wanted you to live the rest of your human life as long as possible. As expected, your family had any idea of the vampire existence; you found out once you met Rosalie through your friend, Bella. Bella was like a sister to you, and the two of you were almost always seen together.

That was until she started dating Edward and you started dating Rosalie. Although your family was never fond of the lifestyle you choose to live, they still had their doors, arms, and cherished love open for you as they did their best to develop a relationship with Rosalie.

Everyone seemed to love her, especially your brother. Rosalie had found some things in common with your family, but they didn't really hit it off until the subject of baseball was found in common. The most unique thing about you was that you and your brother were twins and were both entering your senior year at Forks High School. Your brother had gotten into baseball and was on the school's baseball team as a pitcher and first base player. There were no words to describe how proud you were of you brother, you loved him so much! Rosalie felt the exact same way as you towards him. Both you and Rosalie supported him without missing a single game all throughout your senior year and as your relationship remained strong.

Much to your dismay, time goes by too quickly and in a blink of an eye, you found yourselves sitting in the bleachers watching his last game. As Rosalie was sitting next to you, you couldn't help but noticed that she seemed nervous. However, you were too occupied in the game, you didn't ask if she was okay. But you would soon figure out the reason for this; by the time halftime had come around, your mother announced that she was going to the consessions and Rosalie volunteered to go with her while ordering you to remain where you are.

While they had gone, you and father went down into the dugout and started chatting with brother. In the midst of the conversation, Rosalie's voice was heard over the microphone, asking for everyone's attention. The stadium had become silent as she continued, and your heart started to race as you started picking up the idea of what was about to happen. Than she popped the question.

"Y/n, I would like to ask you in doing the honor of becoming my wife."

Cheers from the audience than erupted, your brother's mouth hanging open in excitement as you made your way down to the baseball field, accepting her proposal. As if things couldn't get any louder, more cheers fill the stadium as you let Rosalie slip the engagement ring on your left hand ring finger before speaking into the mic.

"She said yes!"

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!