The Chapter Where Tommy Causes Chaos

Phil woke up to rustling from the living room. He heard quiet voices as he slowly woke up, stretching his wings out. It was probably Wilbur or Techno talking with the boys. He sighed. They could handle it for a few more minutes.

"Oh FUCK!"

A loud crash and laughter rang loud and clear down to Phil's room.

Phil groaned, rolling out of bed. What the fuck were they doing. Before Phil could reach the door, there was a knock.

"Come in." Phil sighed, rubbing the side of his head.

His door was pushed open, Ranboo standing there awkwardly.

"Um, hi..?" Ranboo gave him a smile that seemed more like a grimace.

"Hi mate." Phil smiled tiredly, "what's up?"

Ranboo sighed and hung his head, "Tommy tried to climb the fridge and fell off... And Tubbo refuses to help him..."

Phil laughed, "alright. Let's go see the damage."

Ranboo nodded, following Phil back out to the kitchen

Tubbo was hovering mid air, holding his stomach as he went red with laughter. Tommy was on the ground with his legs propped up on the fridge. His wings were awkwardly folded under him. And somehow, he was covered in water.

Phil couldn't help but laugh, "What the fuck mate!?"

"Don't look at me..." Tommy groaned, hiding his face in his hands.

Phil shook his head fondly, "what happened?"

"Tommy tried to climb the fridge with a huge glass of water and he fell and dumped it on himself!" Tubbo jumped in, more than happy to tell the story.

Phil knelt by the boy, "you okay mate?"

Tommy didn't say anything for a second, "I'm stuck..."

"Alright, come on." Phil chuckled, picking up the sopping boy and putting him on his feet.

"Thank you..." Tommy said quietly, his face still red.

Phil turned to the other two boys, "so, why didn't you two help him?"

"Oh, I don't like water." Tubbo shrugged.

"Water burns me..." Ranboo told him, fiddling with his fingers.

"Oh." Phil's eyes went wide, "well, um, that's good to know."

"Yeah yeah, can I dry off now?" Tommy huffed crossing his arms.

Phil laughed, "actually mate, this seems like a good time for you to clean up."

It was true. The boy was covered in dirt and scrapes, bits of leaves and twigs stuck in his tangled blonde hair. Even his clothes looked like they needed a wash.

Tommy's eyes went wide, "I'm not havin' a fuckin' bath!"

Tubbo and Ranboo sighed heavily.

"Tommy-" Tubbo started.

"No!" Tommy hissed, "I hate baths! I will not take one! Never! You can't make me bitch!"

"I'm sorry... It's the dog in him." Ranboo explained, "he loves water except when it's a bath."

Phil chuckled, "it's alright mate. Hey Tommy."

Tommy took a step away from Phil, "what?"

"Have you ever had a bubble bath before?" Phil asked, a small smile on his face.

"No." Tommy crossed his arms, "what is it?"

"It's like a bath, but there's a shitload of bubbles in it." Phil told him.

Tubbo gasped, "Wait really!? That sounds awesome!"

Phil laughed, "after Tommy has one, you can."

"Tommy! Please! Please! I want to have a bubble bath!" Tubbo begged, getting right up in his friends face.

"Oh, Tubbo!" Tommy groaned.

"Please!?" Tubbo looked up at him with wide eyes.

Tommy rolled his head back, "oh... Fine!"

"Yes!" Tubbo cheered, throwing his hands in the air, "Thank you boss man!"

Tommy hung his head, "why do you do this to me..."

Phil laughed and pat Tommy's head, "you'll be okay mate. And after I'll let you play Minecraft."

"What?" Tommy looked up at Phil.

"It's a game I think you'll like." Phil smiled, "now come on, let's get you a bubble bath."

Half an hour later, Ranboo and Tubbo we're playing block game on Phil's computer. Meanwhile, Tommy was still in the bath.

At this point, Wilbur and Techno had woken up and the house was teeming with daily life. Wilbur making his coffee, and Techno cooking breakfast. Phil was helping Ranboo and Tubbo with Minecraft, explaining crafting recipes and combat tactics.

"Where's Tommy?" Wilbur asked a few minutes later, "breakfast is almost done."

Phil hummed, "I don't know. Can you check on him for me? Make sure he didn't drown or something."

Wilbur rolled his eyes, "will do Dad."

The phantom sighed as he walked towards the bathroom. For someone who didn't like baths, he was sure taking his time.

Wilbur froze once he got sight of the bathroom door. Bubbles. It was just bubbles. A huge puddle of soap bubbles was quickly seeping out from under the door.

"Oh for fucks sake..." Wilbur groaned.