19

Arthit's POV

Boom and Fang came in with the autopsy reports and also brought the reports of the medicines they have tested in the lab. Now, we have some proofs that there is some sort of scandal going on in the hospital for which someone from inside the hospital is responsible. But, we have zero leads to find out the culprit because the one lead we have has been killed just before we reached him.. We returned back to the office and were discussing for other leads..

While everybody is discussing about the proofs we acquired and about how to get a new lead, I observed.. Kong was lost in thoughts. He was in his own thoughts so deep that he didn't even realize Prae calling him. 

"I have an idea.." Kong exclaimed all of a sudden.
"What is it Kong..?" Prae asked.
"As heart surgeries are quite complicated and risky, Khun Suthilak usually records them on purpose so that they could use the footage as an evidence if anyone tries to blame them of surgery failure.." Kong said.
"But Kong.. We have already checked the CCTV footages and have found nothing in them.." Knot replied.
"Yes P'Knot we have checked all the CCTV footages except for one.." Kong replied.

We were all in shock for a moment. It took us some time to actually understand what he meant. I was thinking about that one missed CCTV footage.. What could it be? How could that footage be missing?

"Kong.. What are you talking about!? Where is that one footage we have missed? The hospital security gave all the recordings.. " Bright asked anxiously.
"P.. When I was in good terms with Khun Suthilak.. He used to share somethings about the surgeries hoping one day I would become a doctor and could take over the hospital.." Kong replied. He took a pause.. 
"Though when I said my dream.. he supported me but kept sharing things.. that is how I know about this.. the recording of the surgery.. about the existence of such videos.. only he knows and only he has access.. and I am pretty sure even this surgery is recorded.. It will also be a favor to us because all the ICU where the patients will be put till they make it out through the critical stage are also monitored.." He added.

"That's great.. let us contact Khun Suthilak then.. we will get some or the other lead." Tutah and Oak said happily... as they were glad to get the clue.. 
"No.. we will not go there.." Kong said. I and Prae understood what he was thinking..
"Why..?" Every other one asked.
"Because the culprit is someone inside the hospital and has been closely observing us.. Khun Prayut's death is the main example that he is monitoring us.." Prae explained.

"Then let us call him here.." I said.. I made the call from the office landline number and kept it on speaker.. 

"Hello.." Khun Suthilak said as he answered the call..
"Khun Suthilak this is Captain Arthit.. we need to talk in private." I said sternly..
"Okay.. and where should I meet you..?" He asked.
"Come to our  office.. and not even another person should know about this.. if other person knows.. you are going to loose your hospital if we reveal the things happening inside your hospital along with the reputation.." Prae added coldly.
"I will be there in 20min." He said and cut the call.

"P'Prae.. why did you warn him like that.?" Fang asked.
"Because.. he won't risk his reputation and hospital.. We needed to make sure that he won't spill things out there." Prae explained.. 
"Let us get some drinks till then.. so that we can feel relaxed.." Knot suggested.. Everyone agreed.. 

"P.. I wanna take a short nap.." Kong said.. I was about to say that I will company him.. but Fang cut in..
"Then.. you all go.. I will accompany him.. P'Prae.. please get me my drink na along with P'Kong's.." She pleaded..
"Okay.. your regular favorite one right.?" Prae asked to which Fang nodded. I glanced at Kong who is sat down on the Bean Bag while resting his head with closed eyes before walking with others..