31

Arthit's POV

All of us have been waiting for updates from Kong.. None of us were feeling good as we don't know how he is.. We received a code red just at the time we were about to leave. We immediately rushed to the meeting room and called him. 
"Kong.. how did it go..?" I asked him. 
"P.. calm down.. it went well... the Lion Gang is down." He said.
"Then why did you send a red code..?" I asked.. I was at the verge of shouting.
"P.. I want to know about one person.. but for that I need P'Prae online." He said. I took out my phone and rang up Prae.. 

"P'Arthit.. is there anything you need.?" She asked.
"Prae.. Kong wants to talk to you ASAP.. I will put both the phones on speaker.. try talking." I said and then kept on the calls on speaker.. 
"Kong.. can you hear me..?" Prae asked.
"Khab P.. I wanted to ask you about a person named Luke.." Kong asked.

"Luke..? Luke..? Yah.. he was in my team.. he was on an undercover mission.. we lost many men in that mission.. he was one of them.. and unfortunately.. we could not even find his body." Prae said with a sad voice. How did Kong know about this person's name..? 

"P.. he isn't dead P.. he is alive.. and he is here." Kong said. 
"WHAT..?!" All of us exclaimed. 
"Khab P.. Luke.. he is alive.. the one I said approached me from Lion's gang is Luke P.. he saw me giving red and blue code.. and he recognized it.. no one other than the undercover agents from our department know about it P.. he said about the mission where everyone died.. he said that he lost the means to contact you guys.. and he has been here planing step by step to take down things." Kong said.

"Wait.. tell me his features.." Prae asked.
"You have seen Joss right.. nearly that height he is not complete fair.. but not even tan.. very well built.. he even has a tattoo around his neck." Kong said.
"Tattoo with the word 'voyage'?" Prae asked.
"Khab P.." Kong replied.

"Kong he is surely Luke.. I kept an eye on every Lion Gang member from time to time.. but I wasn't able to look at the front line guards.. maybe that is the reason.. you can trust him Kong.. he is really good." Prae said. I was clutching my fist.. I was really happy that Kong has a support their from a person who is among us and trained... but I am feeling jealous again. 

"Kong.. Luke is like me Kong.. he lost both his parents in the same mission as I lost.. he was the one I said was my friend.. I never knew he was alive.. Please.. Please ask him to stay safe and let him be with you till the mission ends.. after that both of you can return.. I want my best friend and brother to come back safe and successful." Prae said.
"Khab P.. we will.. I will make sure to bring back P'Luke safe and sound." Kong said. 

"Ask him to stay away from you in a romantic way.." Em said. I was really thankful that he said it.. 
"Em... shut up.. He approached me because he got a feeling of family when he saw me.. I bet he won't show that interest in reality from now.. I will talk it out the next chance I get to talk to him privately." Kong said.
"Take care.." I said.
"Khab P.. you too." He said.. I could feel his voice softened towards me. 

"CONGRATULATIONS." We said. 
"You are doing well Kong.. just be more careful from now on... " I said.
"Khab P.. I will be.. I will rest now P.. take care everyone.. P.. look after Mae and Fang.. tell them that I am safe.." He said.
"Rest well Little Moon." I said and cut the call.

"Prae.. this person Luke.. he is good right.?" I asked.
"He is P'Arthit.. he was a very sharp shooter and also a very good at different fighting styles like Kong.. and I know why he got that feeling looking at Kong.. he was in touch with us when I was training Kong.. and I did tell him about Kong.. I trained various styles to Kong according to the suggestions he gave.. he took a vow to be Kong's brother the second he comes out of the mission.. may be it was fate P.. don't worry.. he would surely keep Kong safe."