𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐧

Today was the day for Tommy to spend an entire day with (Y/n).

Tommy was nervous to say. He looked up to the tall woman as another mother and found her interesting and kind. Of course Tommy was a kind soul which (Y/n) could confirm but today the duo would be doing something fun, according to (Y/n).

The young teen had asked if it was alright to blog about the day to share and remember the time with (Y/n) and luckily for Tommy, she allowed it.

"Tom, do you have everything for your little trip?" Tommy's mom knocks on the door before pocking her head through the half open door.
"Yeah mum."

Mrs Simons smiles at her son before asking when (Y/n) would be arriving.
"(Y/n) is going to message when she's here."
"That's good to hear. I would like to meet her though." Mrs Simons spoke out as she entered her son's room.

"Wha-why?"
"What do you mean why?! You talk about her every time! If she weren't 24 and already married I would have thought she were your girlfriend!"

"MUUM!" The woman lightly laughs before hearing a knock from the front door making the dogs bark in return.
"I think that would be her. Get your stuff and meet me by the door!"

Mrs Simons walks out of her son's room to welcome today's babysitter for Tommy. The dogs were barking in curiosity and excitement of another person.
The woman opens the front door a little pocking her head through the crack to see who it was and were met with a tall woman in a white suit pants and back top. Today was weirdly hot and windy making the outfit match perfectly into the weather.

Mrs Simons noticed black heels on her feet while a black shoulder bag was laying over the taller female's dominant shoulder.
"Hello, I'm here to pick up Tommy." (Y/n) spoke politely and stuck out a hand for Mrs Simons to shake. "I'm (Y/n) Soot. Wife to one of Tommy's friends." Mrs Simons smiles back and shook (Y/n)'s hand.

"Ah! It's lovely meeting you dearie. Tommy talks about you a lot after he comes home after the little adventures you guys go on." Mrs Simons opened the door wider to let (Y/n) as she led the taller female into the living room while waiting for Tommy.
"If you don't mind me asking. Where are you going yo take Tommy to?"

(Y/n) carefully sat in the couch, placing her back beside her so she wouldn't sit on it. "Well it's kinda hot today so I planned to either drive to one of my boats by the port and take a ride with it or perhaps to my private villa by the ocean but then I'm happy wherever Tommy want to choose." Mrs Simons listened curiously at the young female in front of her as one of the dogs went into the Living room to sniff on the new person.

"You have a private villa?! What type of job do you have?" The older woman asked.
"I work as a fashion designer so I make a lot of money. Oh, you don't need to worry about your son I'll be taking him home before it's too late and if we lose time he can spend the night at my apartment with Wilbur or the villa. I'll make sure to have Tommy text you that." Mrs Simons felt a sense of secure coming from (Y/n). Perhaps was the feeling that she really was responsible, Mrs Simons smiles and thanked the younger female for her kindness.

"(Y/N)!" The two women looks over at the doorframe to see Tommy standing in it, smiling without knowing it.
"Oh, I guess it's time for me to go. Here is my phone number if you want to call me and don't worry. I'll make sure your son is alright." Mrs Simons thanks once again (Y/n) before the woman walks up to Tommy greeting him back with a smile.

"So what do you want go? I have a couple of places in mind but if you want to do something else that's totally fine!"