𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Hey (Y/n), Have you eaten anything?" Wilbur's head popped out from the half open door. His brown hair was tied a little back, showing his big forehead.

His wife stared at the desk in front of her, eyebags about to be formed. (Y/n) only responded with a no as she put away a few papers to the right side of the desk.

The office was in chaos. Boxes filled with papers and manikins being wrapped in clothes stood everywhere. The windows that stood behind (Y/n) were dim and let out the orange light that came from the sun. Small dust particles flew around indicating that the office was dusty and needed to be taken care of. Well the office wasn't the only thing that needed to be taken care of, (Y/n) had been spending more time inside the office and less time with her husband and friends.

"..." Wilbur stared at his wife. Her (h/c) hair was messy and had been unwashed for the past few days. The pyjamas she had also been wearing and not changing were wrinkly as well.

"Hey, you haven't come out of the office in a while..how about we go out tomorrow?" Wilbur opened more of the door and stepped into the office, studying his wife's facial expression.

(Y/n) sighed and stopped her moving pencil."I'd love that Wilby, but I can't. My job is asking for more designs and since I have been a little behind I have to keep up my work." Shifting a little in her chair, (Y/n) changes papers and makes another design.

Wilbur stood by the door frame with a defeated look, at least (Y/n) wasn't at her work place but this constant working she had been forced to keep up kept Wilbur at a worrying moment.

"I made you some food, or at least tried to. There are ramen noodles made just for you, I put in the type of ingredients you like so I'm wondering if you want some?"

Wilbur's soft voice made (Y/n) softly smile to herself. Placing the pen down, (Y/n) finally looked up to her husband and relaxed her shoulders for once.

Truth to be told, she had been living inside of her office for almost a week, only eating a few times and been moving just inside of her working space. She would be lying if she didn't admit that she felt guilty for worrying Wilbur like this but her work was calling for her.

"Yes, Thank you Wilby, I'll eat it." Standing up from her desk, (Y/n) walked carefully from her working place and walked over to Wilbur. Wilbur quickly let out his hand to help her walk to the kitchen.

(Y/n) smiled softly and took his arm as they walked out of the office. She quietly listened to Wilbur talking about his days and how he had felt so lonely without his dear wife. Once they had walked slowly to the kitchen, WIlbur led (Y/n) to the table and sat her down on the chair and quickly ran to where he had made ramen noodles for her. Bringing a fork and a glass of water.

"Here we go to my one and only queen." Wilbur put the food down in front of (Y/n) and took a seat in front of her as she smiled widely and hurried up taking a bite of it.

"How does it taste? I know my baking skills aren't good but I do hope that my cooking skills are better."

"It tastes fantastic, Wilby. Thank you dear for this, I appreciate it." Wilbur watched (Y/n) smile kindly to him, reminding him how he loved spending these types of moments with her. Even though she had been spending more time with her work he was still happy that he could have these small moments with her.

"Actually, tonight (Y/n), I was hoping you could sleep with me in the bedroom instead of sleeping in your office." Wilbur spoke out, his hands playing with each other as he watched his wife. Silence seemed to be coming over the kitchen and Wilbur earned a response from (Y/n).

"...Of course Wilby." And soon the silence seems to be fading away by the sound of Wilbur talking and his wife eating.

" And soon the silence seems to be fading away by the sound of Wilbur talking and his wife eating

"Good night (N/n).." Wilbur spoke out softly

"Good night Wilby."

Both of the married couple faced each other in the bed. The white blanket covered them as they looked each other in the eyes, taking in their faces into each other. The dimmed window from the wall didn't let in any type of moonlight that shone from outside and the faint sound of cars driving by could be heard.

(Y/n) and Wilbur close the space in between them, letting their bodies join in a hug. Feeling comfort in each other, the couple slowly drifted into sleep.

Letting darkness consume their mind and let their body rest as well.

___________
Hello!

This is a short chapter but fear not, there is 12 chapters that will be written and i counted every chapter in the book including the unwritten ones and in total 31 chapters, 34 plus the funfact&canon, the special chapter and meme chapter. I think it'll be more than 34 consider that i'll be making meme chapters but that a pretty long book.

This might be the end of it as well but i wont be saying anything

That was everything!
Thank you for reading :)