The Alligations of Wilbur Soot (Auther note)

Hello everyone!

I want to start of by saying that I appreciate the comments, the votes and the amount of time you guys have read this book. It brings me joy that so many of you love this book but sadly, something very disturbing and disappointing news have come out.

I have been informed that Wilbur Soot or William Gold is an abuser.
Shelby, who is an ex-girlfriend of Wilbur has spoken out about the domestic abuse that she had recieved from Wilbur during their relationship.

I haven't heard the whole story but a summarize of it and I don't need to know any more of it. All I needed was to hear Shelby out.

I had later been confirmed that Wilbur soot himself admitted to this (at first) accusations (which is now true). He had also done an apology (if you can even call it that) this is where he did confirm the accusations and talked about it.
Now a very big thing that I remember Shelby talked about was the biting. How the further she and wilbur went into their relationship the more painful the biting went and despite her telling him to stop, how much she cried and screamed, he did not stop. Instead of listening to Shelby screaming the safe word, Wilbur soot told her she could not revoke the consent she gave him before.

A safe word is meant to stop the sexual situation when the other party is feeling unsafe, uncomfortable or scared and the party doing these things has to stop because now the other party is not giving consent about it anymore.

In Wilbur's "apolgy" he stated that he thought it was consensual which is now bullshit. The worst thing is that he didn't even apologise to Shelby, hell he didn't even apologise at all! He just admitted he did abuse her and then talked about himself which is NOT the ideal thing for an apology.
(I wrote video before but i was wrong on that one- it is a apology text)

Words cannot discribe my disappointment and disgust that I hold right now. Wilbur was a comfort streamer of mine since 2020-2021 but after hearing this and how he has been treating people around him is NOT something that I want to support.

I can only imagine those people, who depended on him for the sake of their well-being, is feeling. How disappointing this all is but sadly we live in a world where people hide their true colours.

But what I want to say is that this book will not be continuing.

I CANNOT support an abuser and I will NOT stand with him.

So what will happen to this book in general?
I have two options.
1. Delete it
2. Leave it be
I have not interarly decided on what to do. This book was the one that made me noticed but I can't find myself be comfortable having it posted. I will surely decide to delete it in a week or so but that's up to you guys if I should delete it or leave it.

I am sorry that this book has to end this way but I just cannot support a two faced abuser, especially when I have really close friends who were abused in their previous relationships. That is not right by my morals.

I hope you guys can understand me in this situation and I am, again, sorry that this book has ended.

I hope I'll find another reason to write another book that you guys will love.

Take care everyone ❤️

End of I LOVE YOU by Chisuke_chu.