Chapter 2: Torturous Suffering

The day I feared finally come. Yesterday, Theseus kept on nagging me to eat because I didn't eat the whole day. It's annoying! How can you blame me?! I lost all my appetite with this mess this body made! My butler just signed in defeat.

I can't even properly sleep yesterday. I didn't know Evyterr suffered insomnia too. So, the whole night I was awake. Staring blankly at the ceiling.

What will happen to me? I'm too weak physically and I can't mentally keep up. I was too stressed.

The morning comes, as usual I dressed up before Theseus came in the room. Usual long sleeves and pants. And a pair of white gloves. I won't eat today. Bet Theseus will bug me about it.

Then, I heard three knocks on the door. Damn, it's way too early. Does he know I prepared early?

"Come in," I said facing my back at the door.

"Good morning, young master. I insist that you need to eat today since young master didn't eat a single spoon yesterday."

"No. I lost my appetite. Leave. Call me if the Count's carriage is here."

With a sign my butler bowed and left.
"As you wish."

I walk towards the bed and sat there. I really don't want to eat, don't feel I need to. Maybe I should start making excuses about what happened in the party. It was another reason why I can't sleep. One of the kids I punch was the Count Beren's son.

Oh, the fvcking fvck. Is there any worse than this?

I'm sure I'm gonna receive a lot of punishment when I reach there. I'll do anything just don't lock me on the cabinet. Starve me, rip me, cut me, break me, just don't leave me on the cabinet.

I clenched my shirt near at my chest. I am breathing heavily because the thought of it makes me want puke and cry.

It was pass 8:30 on the clock when my butler announced the arrival of the carriage. No one accompany me on my way outside or see me off even my butler. The whole trip was gloomy. I knew what will happen to me when I get there. Hell. I look at the place when the carriage arrive at the manor.

All I can see is hell. Fate can be so cruel.

After I step outside I walk towards the lifeless corridor and drag my feet inside the Count's office. There I met his cold and murderous gaze. I felt my body shiver even though I tried to calm myself.

"Greeti——!" There's a tingling pain I felt on my cheeks. He slap me hard making my cheeks swollen.

He grab my hair to look closer to him it made me wince in pain. "How fvcking dare you to hurt my child, you fuvking imbecile!!? Hah?! Do you think you can get away of what you did?! I'm going to kill you! You hear me? I'm going kill you! But before that I need to destroy you first! When did you even deserve to live, you vicious, ungrateful bastard!"

He slap hard again on the opposite cheek. Making me fall on the floor and made my blood gushing out of my mouth. That brute he slap in my cheeks both side! I can feel my head hurts!

I heard he called two guards to take me outside. It started. The torture.

They just punch me on my stomach when I tried to get out of grip. I remember this place from Evyterr's memories. It was been this place where he was tortured the whole fvckin seven years.

"No, please let me go! Let me g—Ah!" I beg to those guards but they punch me again. They drag me on a field where there's many torturing tools. The guards tie my hands on a shackles that made the grip suffocating.

They made me kneel on the ground full of edgy stones. I hissed in pain because I felt the pointed rocks cuts through my skin. The chains pull my hands upward. I'm scared. I don't want this! I should've protest not coming here.