Øηє

Taehyung stood beside his parents, looking around curiously as he waited for his new adopted sibling to show up.

Yes, his parents were adopting another teen, both because of his loneliness and their longing for another 'child' to take care of.

All the paperwork was a bit messy though, because the orphanage didn't have records of where exactly the boy had come from, turns out that he'd just showed up at the orphanage only one year ago with no knowledge of his past.

But in the end, here they were, merely a few minutes away from meeting the new addition to the family.

Taehyung was glad to have a new sibling, and was really damn excited to, especially because of how his parents had described the boy.

"They said that he's seventeen, only a few months younger than you Tae."

"You'll love him!! He's adorable, angelic even, nothing like the typical teenage boys you would usually see."

"Such good manners too, not only that, but his singing is something else, he seems to be a prodigy at everything really."

That last one, it was by his own dad by the way.

Yes, his cold, preserved, almost emotionless dad had complimented him this way.

The brunnette would have probably been almost jealous if he wasn't so excited.

Taehyung wasn't actually your typical teenager either, he was more on the childish, carefree and innocent side.

He didn't have much friends, just a few since he could be rather shy and introverted when he wanted to, hence he wasn't yet exposed to the adulty things in life.

"Do you think he'll like me, mom?" He asked, a bit worried.

Sure, he was thrilled to meet his new brother, but what if he didn't like him?

Even worse, what if he hated him?

All these thoughts were washed away as Lalisa, the one who was supposedly taking care of their adoption, walked out of the door of her office, with a figure a little taller than her following behind.

Taehyung scanned Lalisa confusedly as her clothes were a bit wrinkled and messed up, and she herself looked a bit shaken. Maybe something had happened at home for her.

He then proceeded to look at the boy who was behind her, who had the expression of someone who was about to go on a ride on a broken roller coaster.

He had silky raven colored hair that fell over his melted chocolate eyes that were now staring back at him curiously.

He was wearing an oversized purple and white jumper with blue ripped jeans that adorned his legs. A black choker circled his neck along with black piercings on his ears.

On instinct, Taehyung gave him a heart-melting boxy smile.

The boy smiled back shyly, before looking at his new parents, who were now ushering him to go with them.

His dad patted the boy's back.

"Taehyung-ah, meet your new step brother, Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung didn't hesitate to immediately engulf the boy into a gentle hug.

He noted in surprise that, despite how small and cute the other boy looked, he was actually his own height, he hated to say maybe even taller.

"Hi!! I'm Taehyung, nice to meet you!" He said excitedly, his face shining with pure innocence and positivity.

"H-Hi"

The other boy nearly whispered, his voice was a little high pitched, making him almost give off childish vibes, much like Taehyung.

'he's so shy'

Taehyung thought in wonder, staring at the beautiful boy who was giving him his own captivating smile, one that resembled that of a bunny's. Only much more adorable.

It was honestly a beautiful sight, for everyone there.

It was obvious that the boy had warmed up to him, which wasn't very surprising, considering how Taehyung is nothing but a pure little bundle of joy.

***

"Welcome to the family, Kook-ah."

Taehyung's mom said softly, giving the raven haired male a soft smile

They were now at their house, a modern house situated on a small hill surrounded by a small field, which was glowing a lush green now it was spring.

Jungkook smiled back, this time without hesitation, his beautiful bunny smile on display for everyone.

"Thank you all."