Sιχtεεη

With Taehyung's body going limp, utter chaos started upon the school. Yes, he was simply asleep, but Jungkook found himself growing increasingly concerned despite the fact. To the point where he was animalistic.

The ravenette's breath was ragged as he carried the unconscious, swaying boy to the infirmary, holding him close and giving a death stare to anyone that even glanced their way, leaving that unfortunate person stunned, stuttering for the rest of the day because thats only a tiny fraction of the effect that the devil could have on you.

He effortlessly kicked the door open, fiery red gaze landing upon the school nurse who looked at him, bewildered.

The new student?? Ah, but he was nothing like the rumors. Not shy, not sweet and-- definitely not small.

That's right, maybe when Taehyung had fallen asleep and Jungkook felt a panick inside of him that he'd never felt for centuries, he'd let go of his human mask.

He manipulated himself with magic learned for centuries amd centuries, making himself smaller in stature, giving himself baby fat on the face and legs to appear more boyish rather than the tempting demon that he truly was.

And before the nurse could even open her mouth in question, her eyes met Jungkook's, and she fell.

She fell unconscious, because that's what the ferocious gaze of the devil could do to you, if you're not careful.

She fell unconscious, laying sprawled out on the floor helplessly as Jungkook's shadow danced across her vulnerable form whilst he tenderly and gently layed his Taehyung down onto one of the beds.

He admired the brunette for a moment, being entranced by his innocent allure.

Tracing a slow, chistled and veiny pale finger down the boy's chubby cheek, his eyes narrowed.

He could smell it. The scent of other demon's all over his Taehyung. A scent that only demon's could recognize.

They were trying to mark him as theirs. And judging by how strong it was, it must have been more than one. Three.

While Jungkook was slowly retaining the information that he was extracting, using both his knowledge, power, and the state of Taehyung's body,

The said boy shivered in his sleep, whimpering, seemingly having a bad dream.

"𝗢𝗵~ 𝗔𝗵~ 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴~!!"

𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗴 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗶𝗻𝘀, 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁.

"𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴~ 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜...𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹, 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁...𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗲𝗻...."

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀, 𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘀, 𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗻.

𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗱𝘀.

𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱, 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗶𝘀𝘁, 𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗻𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘁, 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘄𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆.