𝟏𝟕 → 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫

" 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 "

◤◢

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧. The painted red, orange and yellow leaves had embraced trees and had begun to fall. The temperature had dropped and Estelle had to break out her wallet to get a good amount of new clothes for the cold weather.

She loved and hated the weather. On one end, she missed the heat and the sun beating on her skin - the lack of burning sun made her freckles start to disappear. On the other end, she loved the wind and how the cold gave her cheeks and nose a pink tint.

Luck was spurting out for everyone. Louis' movie - " Enola Holmes " - was a hit and the bus ride when it came out was the most fun ride to school Estelle or the others had taken. They took bets as the numbers of his Instagram account numbers flew up. Louis never looked happier. Wright was in the final ten and had been working day and night on his prompt for the final round - top five. Flora and Lively had their groups and clubs all up in sky and had busy yet joyful schedules. 

Then, Estelle was on the side. She didn't mind. She had always done things back and forth, so she decided maybe it would be nice to take a small break from the chaos of high school life. Focusing on herself and how to make herself feel worthy was on the top of her list. 

But one thing was the same.

Estelle and Louis were both still horrible at admitting their feelings. The miniature attempts at flirting, joking around, and touching each other still didn't push the ship off the dock. Those two were driving Lively, Flora, Wright and Will insane. 

" I can't with those two anymore." Flora confessed, walking with Wright, Will and Lively down London streets one Tuesday with coffee in their hands. 

" Can't say I don't agree. It's kind of insane how neither of them see their feelings for each other." Will chuckled. " I mean, Louis clearly likes her but doesn't know if he should make a move because Ellie's unclear with hers. Ellie got out a relationship not long ago and I think she's being naive and denying that Lou has feelings for her at all." 

Wright nodded, " All true, but we need to give them... a little shove."

Lively raised an eyebrow, " How so?" 

" You and Flora weren't there, but when Lou and Estelle were alone that night when we went to the movies, they - somehow - ended up falling on top of each other." Wright mentioned. " So what if they were alone again?"