𝟏𝟖 → 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞

" 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 "

◤◢

𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐝-𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥. Ines was out working, again, and Estelle had occupied herself with the book she had bought with Louis. It was a summer camp book and she happened to enjoy it - she felt as if she was there enjoying the sun and heat. Besides that, she had been cleaning the apartment and cooking for herself. She enjoyed the tranquility she had, but she couldn't be in it for long without growing bored.

Her phone rang and when she checked, Louis was calling her. She smiled and her heart fluttered seeing his photo and name before picking up the phone.

" Hello, Mr. Partridge." 

He chuckled on the other line, " Hello, Miss Estelle. I was calling because Wright, Will, Flora and I are going to go to Liv's workplace to hang out there. Do you want to join?" 

" You have no idea how glad I am you called." She got off her couch and raced to her room to get her shoes on. " I'll be there in like ten minutes maybe fifteen depending on traffic." 

" We'll be waiting, star girl." 

Estelle got her converses on before grabbing her stuff to leave. She got onto a bus and waited to get off on the right stop. Estelle had never been able to go out so much as she had now. Her mother had been more strict about it in Clearwater, but her mother didn't necessarily know about her time outside the house.

When she arrived at Greenery Tea, she was called over by Wright - who was seated on the green couch with the others. It was the couch she had first seen them on her second day in London. She sat down next to Louis and he smiled at her before grabbing her hand. It had been platonic ever since they had agreed to take things slow. So, no matter where the two were, if one wanted to hold the other's hand, there was no question to it.

" And what would you fine people like to drink?" Lively came from the back of the shop and leaned on the couch with her notepad. " The usual, Wright?"

" Yep, two blueberry scones, please." He rubbed his hand together. 

" Will?" 

" Chocolate chip muffin and my usual coffee. Thank you." Will replied. 

" Flora?"