𝟏𝟗 → 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞

" 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 "

◤◢

𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤. Autumn break was ending and as early November had set in, it was tradition for the three to go for a walk in the park. Lively always had a relatives birthday in November and William was usually trying to tame his brothers at home. As for the latest edition to the group, she was home with a red nose and a bad cough. 

Estelle had begun to enjoy the cold, but the cold did not care for her immune system. Louis had gone by two times in the last three days to check up on her. That day he brought soup to her that his mother had made and made sure that she was comfortable. 

" I need to call her later, you know, to check up on her." Louis told them. 

Wright scoffed, " Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that."

" You truly believe we are that dim-witted?" Flora chuckled. " Lou, you clearly have feelings for her and we all know, even Estelle. You care for her, Lou. That's fine but in the truth, it's slightly irritating seeing how you two interact with one another and never seem to cross the line." 

" What line?" Louis sipped his drink.

" The line of relationship. You and Estelle are right there." Flora squeezed her two fingers slowly until there was a little space between them. " Just there. So close to it and it seems like both of you are scared to cross it." 

Wright agreed with Flora wholeheartedly. Flora was a little nosy when it came to those type of situations with romance, but she couldn't help herself. 

" I am, I really am ready for a relationship, but it's Estelle that worries me. We have taken baby steps and we're closer than before, but I can't only think of myself. I may be ready, but I don't know if she is ready. That's why we're so close and haven't "crossed the line" yet. I'm waiting on her and I'm more than happy to be waiting. It's her choice to be with me as it is for me with her." 

" Well said, my friend." Wright nodded at Louis. " I'm glad you're taking her thoughts into account. But if you wanted to, you could ask her to be your girlfriend. I think she would say yes considering how she literally loves being next to you." 

" I'm considering it. I just don't know how to." 

" Something sweet, but on the down low. Just no pun or one of those pickup lines. Please no pun!" Flora begged.