Black coffee with EXTRA hate

My mouth is bit like a magician's hat....you never know what's gonna come out of it - _ - ' .

---------------------------------

" M-Mr Mal-hot-ra "

" Yes, Miss Rhythm "

" Ahh " she shouted and threw the phone on the table as they are seated near the table

" Stop shouting " Nikkil said covering his ears

' A Male voice ! , What going on there ? '
Advik thought, a unknown feeling formed in his heart

Saisha picked the phone and started to speak.

" Sorry, My friend has to tight her crews in her head. So , bye " hang up the call.

" Ahh, Why did do like that ? " Rhythm snatched the phone from Saisha to check whether the call is hang up or not  .

" Nasamapochi " ( everything is ruined )

"  Pochi, pochi ,Yan Maanam pochi en mariyatha pochi" ( gone, all my dignity and respect has gone)

"Guys, what are we going to do?"asked
Rhythm.

" Do you mean ' what am I going to do ' rhythm ? " asked Nikkil

"Ennadhu( what??) Unnaku la manasatchi illa , un manasu unna uruthala , un manasatchi unna kelvi keka la " ( don't you have a heart ?, Doesn't your heart question you guys ) asked Rhythm.

" Illa " (no) said Varun .

"Itha throgathuku enna nega Malaila irruthu thali vittutala" said Rhythm.( For this betrayal, you can push me from the cliff )

After hearing what she said they began to discuss among themselves .

' Na pesu Nathu la manasu kuthi du chu pola ' ( after hearing my speech, I think have they realised their mistake ) She thought

Suddenly they all turned towards her and Varun asked

" You want to Buried or burn?  If you want us to Buried you what colour coffin you want ? " To Rhythm .

Suddenly Varun turned towards his friends  and said " nowadays people are used to buy black colour coffin , but we can buy red colour for Rhythm it will look unique and beautiful."

Rhythm face became pale after hearing this. And Nikkil started to drag rhythm ,

" Wh- What a-are you doing ?" asked Rhythm .

" Why are you asking what , you only told right we can push you off from the cliff right that's what we are going to do" told Nikkil and everyone nodded their head .

"Sidharth you too " asked Rhythm.

" No, don't involve me in this child's play" replied Sidharth.

"What do you mean by child's play do my life looks like a child's play to you?" Asked Rhythm .

" Ofcourse, and guys don't forget to switch off the lights and fan when you guys go to bed. Don't be awake till late
night . Good night." Sidharth said and mentioned the lateral lines looking at Rhythm.

"Goodnight dad" replied Varun and Nikkil together.

And rhythm came to concious and began to pull her hands from them and said " it's k I can handle this problem by myself . This is my problem."

' I can't trust them, even if someone tell them that they are giving them lollipop for kill me. Then they won't hesitate to kill me.'

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+