Bitching About Him

I try to be a nice person but sometimes my mouth doesn't co-operate.....

Sorry for the typos : (
---------------------------

It's been one month since that coffee incident happened, In this one month Rhythm tried her best to annoy Advik but every thing goes in vain. Whenever she tries to do something either he find out about her plan or someone will come and spoil her plan and for Advik, he loves to irritate her and whenever he thinks about her a smile broke into his face, which is surprising for both Arun and Advik. Also in this time Arun and Rhythm became thick friends.

-------------

Rhythm's POV :

        Currently we are in cafeteria, we means Rahul, Saru, deepshi  discussing about works, Suddenly

"Girls, What do you think about our new boss" ? asked Rahul

"I heard many things about him I could tell he is very smart and handsome too" .said snekha

"Yeah he is a Hottie" Deepshi said

"What about you Rhythm?"asked Rahul

"He is an arrogant donkey, ruthless monster and a jerk head who thinks himself as a god and likes to treat me like a shit. And I think he is an another form of a Lucifer. " I said .

They all started laughing I rolled my eyes suddenly they looked so pale like these monkeys seeing a dead person standing and dancing behind me and I turn around saw my biggest shock of my life hahaha just kidding but I think it would have been better if there was a dead person behind me .

" Miss . Rhythm I want talk with you so come with me right now " then he held my wrist tightly and started to dragged me to his office and closed the door.

"Hi, sir " I chuckled nervously.

He glared at me and held my wrist tightly. "What was that "He asked.

" I am extremely sorry sir, if I knew you were behind me wouldn't have talked about you like that. "

" So if I wasn't behind you will keep on bitching about me to others "

Without any thought I nodded my head as yes then I realised what he said.

' oh shit ' I quickly nodded my head as no.

" You.....

Come on say that three precious word ' You are fired ' come on, come on.

But he cut off by the knock.

Author's POV :

Meanwhile :

      Daiwik came to meet his friends after his 6 months business trip, he is just like Adivik but he is kind to everyone.

He entered into the elevator and greeted with Arun's shock face.

" Hey, when did you return from your Business trip ? " Arun asked

" Just today " he said and hugged him 

" Where is Advik ? " ask Daiwik

" Probably pulling legs of his crush " he said with a smirk

" Crush ? " He asked with a frown.

Arun started to fill the things he missed.

" Ohh, let's meet Advik ".

They both stood in front of Advik's cabin, Arun lifted knocked the door, he can go inside the cabin without knocking but he know Rhythm is inside, even though she his friend he didn't tell that he is Advik's friend