I am in love?

People fall in love and I fall into problems

-------------------------------

" Are you and Advik together ? "

" Yes, of course we are "

" What! " A voice came from behind

I looked at my right to see a lady in early 50's, I saw Arun walking towards her to greet her with a big smile

" Hi Amma! You-Ahhh " he yelled as the lady twisted his ear

' Serves him right! '

" It hurts so much amma " he yelled in pain as she smacked his head and back

" Eruma madu ( buffalo ) help me " he said looking at him while his face showed the pain

' Me ? Eruma madu ? '

" Mudiyathu, Poda " ( I won't, Poda means an informal way to refer a male )

" Where is Advik ? " Arun pointed at Advik office, that lady left him and went towards the office, Arun quickly came to me.

" Who is she ? " I asked

" Advik's mother " my widened at the information, no wonder his mother acted this way.

" I wonder what's wrong with her ? She behaves sweet to me everytime " he frowned

" Everything mother will behave like this when his son hides something important "

" Advik hid something important from his mother ? No chance, he wouldn't do that "

" Is that so ? Then why did he hide the fact that he is a gay ? " The second these words left my mouth Arun started laughing clutching his stomach.

" Rhythm you are so funny " he stopped laughing once he realised I am not laughing with him.

" What's up with your expression? "

" Aren't you both in a relationship? " I asked as I am trying to understand everything.

" What! " His eyes looked like it would come out of the socket any time.

" WHAT THE FREAKING HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ? "  He shouted making my ears to bleed.

" Didn't you say that you guys are together? "

" Together? What? " He asked feeling confused.

" So you guys aren't together? "

" Yes, we are together bu- "

" See! You, yourself agreed, so I am right! I knew it! " I placed my hands on his shoulder.

" Don't worry jiggly puff, I wouldn't say a word about it. "

" WHAT THE HECK YOU ARE TAKING? " he shouted again.

" You duffer, you need not to shout I have perfect pairs of ears "

" I see you have, but you don't have a brain, what's freaking inside you head ? Clay ? " he asked flickering my head.

' the audacity of this son of a biscuit! '

" Mr. Arun Raj, mind your minds you are talking to a- "

" An asylum patient? "

" DON'T YOU DARE TO COME TO HOME " The lady who smacked Arun earlier yelled while coming out from Advik's cabin.

" Amma, where are you goin-" before Arun could finish his sentence the lady slapped him and got into the elevator, I sneered.

'  Why do it feel so good to see your friend getting slapped by someone? '

" WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE? WHY DID YOU GUYS DO? " Advik yelled at us.

" Why does everyone keep yelling? " I ask unintentionally gaining the attention of him. One glare from him sealed my lips.

" Trust me, I didn't do anything " I defended myself

" Yeah, monkey drives cars " Arun said.

' Well, someone's gonna die '

" Shut up! " Advik yelled again.

" Care to tell me what happened with my mother? Did you tell anything strange to her? " he asked the lateral lies looking at me.

'  Am I really a trouble maker? '

' happy realisation! '

' Ladies and Gentlemen, Here comes my good for nothing subconscious '

" She told Amma that you are in love " Arun said.

" What! I am in love? " he frowned.

" With whom? " my eyes widened at the thought of consequences of Arun telling the truth,

" She said-

" Ahhh " I yelled before he could spill the truth, They both looked at me.

" I am hungry! " Advik gasped like a fish while Arun smirked at me.

" It's 12.15, I am going to the cafeteria " I walked in reverse and turned quickly and ran away before they could catch me.

°°°
A

fter returning home which I still can't believe how I escaped for a full day without getting caught.

I told about everything to my good for nothing friends hoping to find a solution.

" So, you are telling that Advik isn't a gay? " Nikkil asked while I nodded sheepishly.

" You are telling that Advik's assistant isn't gay? " Varun asked, I nodded again.

" You are telling that perfect ass guy isn't gay? " Saisha asked. I narrowed my eyes.

" Perfect ass guy? Who are you talking about?"

" Ofcourse that Malhotra..." She started while my hands grabbed the knife nearby.

" Malhotra's assistant " she completed her sentence causing me to drop the knife and pinch her cheeks.

" Possessive much! " Varun said munching the oreos.

Oreos? Wait is that MY OREO ?

Before I know I launched myself at him due to my sudden action he squealed which made the things easy to snatch my baby.

" If I see you touching my food another time, I swear that will be your last day on this planet " I threatened while he rolled his eyes.

THE NERVE OF THIS BUS STAND! ( A/N : A new term for bastard, I know, I know you are stunned by my creativity but don't complement me in the comment section *secretly hoping for you to spam the comment section* because I don't like complements )

" Ama, innaki dinner enna? " ( What's for today's dinner? ) Varun asked making me wonder if he really is a human?

" Siddarth! " He called.

" I ain't gonna talk with someone who cheated on me with a dog "

Can anyone save me from this bunch of crazy fellows?

------------------------------

Hey! *Chuckles nervously*

How are you all? Hope you are doing good.

Here onwards, I will try to update regularly but no promises..

And I want everyone to smash the star button and break it.