𝕪𝕖𝕤

Lyra's Outfit ^^^

❄︎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 days consisted of Lyra constantly throwing puppy eyes to Jess.

Her brother hadn't brought it up since she asked. It made the teen girl question if it passed his mind. He didn't seem troubled by anything, but Jess was one to hide everything.

Lyra and Noah haven't seen each other since the day he confessed. Though, the younger Mariano brushed it off, hoping he was just caught up with school.

Lorelai and Rory were notified about the possibility of Lyra attending public school from Luke. To say they could tell you're excited was an understatement. All three could practically see her jumping off the walls of the diner.

Currently, the innocent Mariano was seated at the diner bar. A pencil in hand and a sketchbook displayed in front of her. The world around her disappearing as she let her hand guide her.

A tap on the shoulder was the only thing that broke her out of her trance. Her brown eyes snapped up to meet her uncles.

"It's late, you should go upstairs."

Lyra glanced around the diner, noticing that the sun has already set and customers were leaving one by one.

Lyra turned back to Luke's amused gaze. Her face flushed from slight embarrassment from losing track of time.

The girl nodded her head, gently closing the sketchbook. She stood from her seat and started making her way up the stairs. Though, before she could go far, she turned back and gave her uncle a surprised hug.

Luke, caught off guard, slowly put his arms around her with confusion.

"Goodnight, Uncle Lucas."

Luke let out a deep sigh, she must've gotten that from Mia when she was in town. "Not you too."

The girl giggled before releasing him and turning to the stairs to go to sleep.

❄︎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 Lyra was awoken by her older brother, a small grin presenting itself.

Lyra let out a tiny whine. "What?"

"Rise and shine, kiddo." Jess stood up, Lyra taking note that he was fully clothed. "We're giving you a tour of the school."

Tour of the school? I don't go to —

The teen girl sat up so quickly, and got up from the mattress to run to the closet, but her body said no.

Lyra paused for a minute as she became lightheaded and black dots covered her vision.

Once her vision cleared she looked over to her brother who had the look of amusement.

"Stood up too quickly?"

"Yeah." She said, a giggle following after it.