𝕔𝕠𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 2
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 6
Lyra's outfit! ^^^

❄︎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 days have been dull. Lyra stayed home, working on school while picking up the courage to ask her brother to go to public school.

It's been on her mind. She wanted to experience going to public school and maybe make new friends. The only thing she was hesitating with was asking Jess. Already knowing of how protective and set on the decision he is.

Although, Jess was getting ready to head to the diner and help Luke. Lyra had gotten ready before Jess and was ready to go downstairs and draw in her sketchbook.

Jess then exited the bathroom, wearing jeans and his Metallica t-shirt that Lyra thought looked funny on him. This caused a giggle to pass her lips.

The older Mariano glanced up from where he was, leaning forward to put on his shoes.

"What's got you happy?" He teased, an eyebrow raised for extra expression.

Lyra shook her head. "I don't know why you wear that silly shirt. It looks funny on you."

He smiled. "Because I like this shirt."

She rolled her eyes. "Okey dokie then." She then reached for her pencil and sketchbook before following her brother out the door to the diner downstairs.

When they reached the bottom, Lyra took notice on the many people that sat in the diner. Out of instinct, the younger Mariano moved closer to her brother, basically standing behind him.

Luke turned from talking to who Lyra saw to be Lorelai, Rory, and Noah. The three Gilmores' put their focus on them. Causing Lyra to smile and wave at them.

Lyra wasn't as I guess you could say — mad at Lorelai and Luke arguing a week ago. She has gotten over it. Lyra just hopes that another one doesn't happen.

She was snapped out of her trance when Luke came strolling over to them.

"Jess, you were supposed to be here — what the hell is that?" He asked, pointing to the Metallica shirt.

"What?" Jess asked, oblivious.

"That."

"That's a shirt."

"Change."

Jess stood up straighter. "What?"

"Go upstairs and change your shirt." He then pointed to Lyra after examining her outfit. "You too."

Jess looked from Luke to Lyra. "She's fine. And I like this shirt."

The Danes' man furrowed his eyebrows. "How can you like that shirt? And how are you allowing her to dress like that?"

"It brings out my eyes." Said Jess.

"Dress like what?" Said Lyra.

"Okay, part of the deal with you staying here, is that you work here. When you work here, you wear proper work attire, and that is not proper work attire. So go change into the something that won't scare my customers. And you- "He pointed to Lyra. "Go change into something that has more shirt."