Chapter 29: A Dark Fairies' Curse

Inside the barrier, Alcyone could see that her wicked spell on their prison is all most broken.

"Soon, we'll be free, and I'll take back my rightful place as Queen," Alcyone announces.

Alcyone glances to see all her fellow dark fairies, they're getting ready to wedge war of both Earth and the Land of Fairies.

She turns back around, giving a wicked smile; she begins to cast a mirror spell to see her spies.

"My fellow dark fairies, the time is soon upon us; get ready," Alcyone announces.

Seeing the dark figures acknowledged her, they disappeared one by one until Alcyone realizes that she is the only one left.

"Nyx, I need you to do something for me," Alcyone says.

London at night is a perfect time to make trouble. Walking along the streets is a young man. He is wearing black leather pants and cargo boots in his early twenties as he is walking alone until he found his target.

"Elijah, come on, we're going to be late," Anastasia announces.

"I'm coming," Elijah says.

Elijah is staying with his older sister Anastasia, and she had no idea what her mother just did. However, she is treating her brother a little bit differently. As they're walking out of the apartment, Elijah is wearing a black collar around his neck when Anastasia heard what happened. She placed a collar on her brother and told him that her discipline would be worse than what his mother might have done.

Following Elijah, Nyx waits for his moment to take effect, seeing that they've entered a quiet little restaurant. He's been watching them until he sees Elijah heading towards the bathroom.

"Perfect," Nyx smiles.

Just as Elijah finishes with his hands, he sees someone entered in, and he blocks the door.

"Um, who are you?" Elijah asks.

"My name is Nyx Oakshadow, Dark Fairy of Domination," Nyx replies.

Shocked by hearing a dark fairy point his hand for a magic attack, it did not damage Nyx.

"Nice try, but this is magic," Nyx grins.

Seeing his magic surrounding them, Nyx's hand glows a mark, while Elijah's neck also glows.

"Contract of Master-Servant," Nyx chants.

Once the magic fades, Elijah is freaking out about that glow around his neck.

"What did you do to me?" Elijah asks.

"You now belong to me; I am your Master now," Nyx answers.

"No, I won't be yours," Elijah says.

As he's about to leave the bathroom, he felt something strange, a collar-like mark on his neck, and Elijah fell to the ground. Elijah's body is in heat, breathing heavily, his face flushed red like roses. His body is twitching, not knowing why it's happening. He even notices that his d*ck begins to grind through his pants.

"Wha...What's happening to me," Elijah says.

"It's the curse," Nyx replies. "If the subordinate disobeys or betrays the master, a curse will activate, manifesting a retainer mark, and it would appear on your neck."

"This little cure also increases the subordinate's sexual desires, and I'm in the mood for pleasure," Nyx adds.

Grabbing hold of Elijah's hair, they both teleported rights out of the restaurant, and he also places a spell on his sister, freezing any memories that contain her brother.

Opening his eyes, Elijah sees that the chains magically appear from a wall, and he sees Nyx standing before him.

"I'm going to break you until all you ever think about is pleasing me," Nyx laughs.