Chapter 34: Celebration

Returning to the Land of Fairies, all nine tribes are celebrating the news that Alcyone has been sent away. Aloha, Barley, Meri, Mulberry, Spice, Thistle, Topaz, Violet, and Wispa have received the highest honor within the Land of Fairies, they have earned the title of New Guardian of the Fairies. Hearing the crowd's applause is amazing to watch, suddenly nine women appeared, they are old enough to be grandmothers, but they are beautiful for being elderly.

Each of them is wearing a noble dress and accessories and they also have features representing their tribe of the nine fairies. Queen Swan bend over, and the woman wearing a white dress that represents her tribe of the Heavilin. Placing the crown in the middle of the altar, they're seeing an elder woman magically disappear, and Swan is wearing a different noble dress but keeps her as a Heavilin.

"I have stepped down as queen of the fairies," Swan announces.

"The reason, for you all to know, my son has been reborn as a Dark Fairy. The Elders of Royals decide for me to step down and to elect a child to become the new queen of the fairies," Swan adds.

Everyone is excited to offer a young girl from the nine tribes, to see who'll become the next queen, Aloha glancing at his friends. Seeing them happy to be wearing their new outfits as Tribix fairies, but he is sad that Drago couldn't join them on his time of celebration.

However, on the island of Tír na nÓg everyone is celebrating nonstop, and as for Queen Titania. She has been working on a magic spell to block their home from unwanted guesses. Titania is making sure that she and only she is the one true Queen of the fairies on Earth until she learns that Queen Eliana is slowly returning to her role as queen.

At the edge of her island, she begins to cast a spell to make sure that now knows where they are or how to find them.

"This time, I'm going to make sure that Eliana is never going to have my crown, never!" Eliana declares giving an evil laugh.

In Celestia, Alex is in his office, working on a paper report of what happened at the island of Tír na nÓg. Justin is there to help fill in the information, and Alex is amazing hearing what Drago is capable of.

"So, Drago gave the nine tribes a new transformation, you call it Tribix?" Alex asks.

"Yes, he is getting powerful he's close to matching me," Justin answers.

"Yes, since you're the Fairy of the Phoenix Heart, according to the reports," Alex says.

"What animal did you see, in the fire, before Drago transform for the first time?" Alex asks.

Justin tries to look back at what happened, seeing Drago surrounded by fire, seeing it forming into an animal of some kind and you can hear it might roar echoing.

"It sounded like a dragon," Justin answers.

Alex got up from his desk, looking out into the window, he is thinking about what to do next.

"Do you know what kind of dragon is with Drago?" Alex asks.

"No, I've never seen that dragon before," Justin says.

"I see, then we'll have to keep our eyes on him," Alex adds.

"Of course, you know you make it sound like you're a protective father," Justin teases.

{laughing} "That's because I am a father, and Drago has no one, so I thought I do my part and try to be a father figure for him since I'm around that age," Alex replies with a smile.

Justin starts heading out, Alex also starts heading, since he needs to see how Drago is doing. For he is staying at a hospital in Celestia to recover from Tír nanÓg.

At the hospital, Drago is resting from the fight, and Pyro took care of him. Lying in bed, Drago felt a little sad, seeing Orchid transform into a dark fairy right before his eyes. He's having a hard time with it since she helps raise him like she was his mother. Within the next few days, Drago isn't feeling too well because Pyro is worried, so they went to the hospital to see what happens.

"Well, Drago, there is nothing wrong with you, but I'd be a little bit careful," The doctor announces.

"What do you mean?" Drago asks.

Just then, Alex walked into the room as the doctor grabbed his things and left the room.

"Alex, what brings you here?" Drago asks.

"I came to see if you are okay," Alex answers. "But I need to tell you something important."

"What is it?" Drago asks.

"You, Pyro, and Sunbeam have gotten your shards of the Rainbowix crystals," Alex answers.

Drago and Pyro are happy to hear that, but Alex looks a little more upset the happy for them.

"Okay, so is there more?" Drago asks.

"Yes, there is," Alex replies. "If you guys can't find the remain shards within the next rise of the Fairy's Moon, you'll lose your powers forever."

Drago and Pyro is shocked to hear this news, that they'll lose their powers if they can't find the remaining five within a year.

Once Drago was giving all-clear from the doctors, he returns home in Summercost, happy to be back home. Taking it easy for a while, Drago thought about going to the town and hoping to see Ash again.

While wandering through the town, Drago is happy to see all the townspeople again, he hasn't seen Ash yet. Even went to the club where they first met, and he hasn't seen him there also.

Weeks have gone by, and Drago hasn't been able to see Ash throughout his journey from town. Feeling a bit upset about it, but he knows that one day he'll be able to see him again someday. Since Drago is happy that evil has been taken care of, or...

...so, he thought...

Alcyone opens her eyes to see that she is safe from Drago and her daughter's spell somewhere on Earth.

"How?" Alcyone asks.

Just then, a figure emerges from the shadows, and it's Stargazer along with three other persons.

"I see my spell got you here safely," Stargazer announces.

"Price Stargazer Crystalbeam, Nyx Oakshadow, and who are those two?" Alcyone asks.

Nyx grabs the chains that are going up on a collar around one of their necks.

"This is my Slave, Elijah," Nyx says.

And coming from the shadow is another familiar face.

"And I am crown prince Erick Fawns," Nathaniel adds.

Alcyone is angry that Drago and his friend could trounce them, standing up and looking out into the unknown.

"Drago, you and your friends may have defeated me, but rest assure, I'll come back with a vengeance," Alcyone announces.

"And this time, I'll be bringing some friends that'll strike a nerve," Alcyone adds.

Laughing evilly, Alcyone is ready to plot her next plan and to make sure that she'll end Drago once and for all. She'll first start gathering forces from those who are connected with Drago Firejewel first.

{laughing...}