♡ Chapter 4 ♡

"Who said that I was going to marry Prince Junghyung?"

The whole royal court went silent. But eventually heard some whispers from the crowd.
The king began to speak. "What are you talking about, princess? Your father and you both agreed to the marriage proposal."

"Yes, my lord, but I never said I was going to marry Prince Junghyung." princess answered.
"Then who are you going to marry?" With rage, prince Junghyung stated.

Now the prince jungkook who was in the dark corner got curious, all the other people in the royal court also got curious.
"You brother, your highness, I am going to marry Prince Jungkook." As she spoke, the princess smiled.

Making all the people in the royal court shocked. Some of them started talking to each other, trying to understand what was happening.

Prince Jungkook remained in the dark corner, his eyes wide open. His heart was racing so fast that his palms were sweaty from the shock. He didn't know what to do or how to react.

"What is she talking about? Is this some kind of joke?" Interpreting his thoughts, Queen Jeon started speaking

"What are you talking about, princess? There is no one named Jungkook here; you must be mistaken."
Her words hurt Jungkook so much that he is totally broken inside, still trying to understand what is happening.

"No, my queen. If I am not mistaken, every time I visit this palace for a party, a royal meeting, or a ballroom dance, I always see someone watching from one corner. I was curious, so I asked a maid, and she told me about him." The princess answered the queen politely.

"Then she noticed, she noticed me" jungkook thought for himself suddenly a wave of euphoria went through his body.

But it faded away when his brother said, "Princess, are you crazy? He is mute; he can't talk; he is useless; he is a worthless loser; he is nothing but a disappointment." He was totally shouting at the princess.

Then General Wang growled. "Watch your tone and language, your highness, you are talking to the princess of Seoul."

But Prince Junghyung never listened; he was so angry. "You can't do this to me."
He was out of his mind now; he even forgot about the royal dogs, so he tried to approach the princess while shouting, but suddenly a loud, powerful growl was heard. Everybody paused; some of them even looked at the royal dogs, but they were silent because they were still under the general's command.

Then a white lion who was the princess's pet charged in front of her from behind. While Growling.

 While Growling