♡ Chapter 23 ♡

When King Jeon and Queen Jeon entered the ball room music stopped and all bowed at him. He signalled from his head and he went to his throne. Music started again and all started dancing. Princess y/b/f/n went to her father because she wanted to dance with him.

Prince jungkook took princess y/n's hand and looked into her eyes asking for her permission. Princess y/n quickly nod her head and they both went to the dance floor.
He put his hand on her waist and pulled her closer to his body. Princess y/n let her hand rest in prince jungkook chest and they started dancing.

 Princess y/n let her hand rest in prince jungkook chest and they started dancing

There body moved together with the rhythm of the music. Prince jungkook was looking to princess y/n's eyes the whole time. She was also looking at his chocolate brown eyes. They forgot what is happening in their surrounding. They were in there own world. They were dancing happily. They didn't even noticed that other people stopped dancing and backed away to give the whole dance floor to them. They all were looking at princess y/n and prince jungkook dancing together.

They let their body move freely.

Prince Jungkook's strong arms held princess y/n's waist and lifted her up along with the music

All the people in the ball room were impressed by their dance. Princess y/n's and prince jungkook's legs moved together. Prince jungkook didn't have much experience but he was an amazing dancer indeed. Princess y/n had many experience because she always used to dance with her father.
King lee loved dancing with his own daughter because it reminds him his lost wife.

When the music is over prince jungkook kissed princess y/n's forehead. All the other people in the ball room clapped their hands while smiling at then.
Again the orchestra started playing a new slow music. Princess y/n rest her head on prince jungkook's chest but kept moving with the music while listening to prince jungkook's heartbeat.

 Princess y/n rest her head on prince jungkook's chest but kept moving with the music while listening to prince jungkook's heartbeat

After the music stopped, princess y/n and prince jungkook went back to Generals. Generals were talking with prince jungkook then prince jimin approached prince y/n slowly. Princess y/n looked at him and smiled at him. "What is it prince jimin?" She asked. "Mmmm it is about your bestfriend, tell me more about her." He said nervously. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh" princess y/n tapped his shoulder while smirking. "Why are you asking?" Princess y/n asked. "What no I am just asking because she is your bestfriend." He said quickly. "But your  eyes tells us another story." Princess y/n wiggled her eyebrows. "You know what? Nevermind." Said prince jimin. "Come on I was just kidding" said princess y/n. "If you want I can ask her to dance with you" princess  y/n said with a smile. Prince jimin looked at her with puppy eyes. "Oh I will take it as a yes" said princess y/n and went to search for her best friend.

 "Oh I will take it as a yes" said princess y/n and went to search for her best friend

Princess y/n found princess y/b/f/n talking with her father while laughing. "I miss my appa" thought princess y/n and went to them. Princess y/b/f/n's father smiled at princess y/n. Princess y/n bowed and asked if she can talk to princess y/b/f/n. King of Ilsangu nodded his head giving permission to them.
"I think prince jimin want to Dance with you. Actually he asked me to ask from you because he is so nervous."said princess y/n. "Oh that handsome one." princess y/b/f/n said while jumping up and down. Princess y/n smiled at her and asked "So cutie pie do you want to dance with prince jimin?"
Princess y/b/f/n nodded her head quickly and they both went back to Generals and princes.

When they reached there the scene made princess y/n's blood boiled. Princess Nara was clinging to prince jungkook again and asking him to dance with her. She was almost on prince jungkook. Now princess y/n's patients are dead. But Princess y/n tried  to calm down herself.

She went to prince jungkook and pecked his lips quickly. And smiled at him. Prince jungkook was frozen in his place. Even the Generals were amazed by princess y/n's actions. Princess y/n fake smiled at princess Nara.

Princess y/b/f/n went to princess Nara and pushed her away from prince jungkook "Have you no shame ? Can't you see prince jungkook already has a fiancee." Princess y/b/f/n was about to punch princess Nara's face. Princess Nara was so embarrassed so she ran away.

"What is wron..." princess y/n was cut off by prince jungkook. He held her hand and started walking pulling princess y/n with him. Thousands of thoughts were running in his mind.

He stopped. They were in a balcony. Prince jungkook let her hand go and looked at the sky. "You hate crowded places isn't it " princess y/n asked. Prince jungkook pressed his lips together and nodded his head. There was a comfortable silence between princess y/n and prince jungkook.

Suddenly,

" I LOVE YOU"

Said princess y/n while breaking the silence and looked at prince jungkook slowly. Prince jungkook was looking at her already with big eyes. Princess y/n was looking at his eyes. Suddenly prince jungkook slammed his lips into princess y/n's while kissing her. He closed his eyes .Tears were running down in both of his cheeks. First princess y/n was shocked but she closed her eyes and kissed him back.
Prince jungkook hated himself because he can't say that words back to her. He pulled her more closer to him and deepened the kiss while pouring all his emotion into the kiss. He rested one of his hand on princess y/n's waist and other one on her neck. Princess y/n wrapped her hands around his neck closing the gap between them.

Princess y/n knew what was in his mind she knew that he loves her too. She indeed felt his love towards her.

Prince jungkook pulled away and rested his forehead on princess y/n's while breathing heavily.

"I LOVE YOU TOO I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT" he thought for himself.