♡ Chapter 47 ♡

King Lee was standing near the lake in the royal garden of Busan.
Prince jungkook was standing behind him. Prince jungkook gathered his all the courage and walked beside King Lee.
King Lee who had a serious face turned to him. Prince jungkook was nervous but he did not show it to him.

"I heard that many things happened in these months, am I right? " prince jungkook just nodded his head.
"And your own brother tried to destroy you for my daughter? Asked King Lee while looking at prince jungkook.
"Yes, your highness. he did" prince  jungkook said with his deep voice.

"Then can you understand that princess y/n isn't safe in this kingdom?" He asked with a strict voice.
"Huh?" Prince jungkook's mind went blank.
"If you don't want princess y/n to get hurt let here go. She will be more happy and safe in Seoul. And don't worry, I will keep my word and end the war.

     If you really love her let her go."

Prince jungkook got angry. He laughed sarcastically.

"What I believe is if you love her let her know . I know that many things happened your highness. But we worked together and won together.
She is the only woman who cared about me, not even my mother did like that. She kept her faith on me and she helped me with everything. When all the people said 'you are worthless, you are just a disappointment' she is the one who told me that I can do anything. she is the first one who told me that she believes in me. She is the one who showed me what love is. She is the only person who didn't looked at me with disgust. I lived before because i can't die. Now I live because of princess y/n. She gave me hopes about my future.
I know that she is very important to you, your highness. And she is the most important person in my life as well. Just like you, I want to make her happy,  I want to see her smiling all the time. I want to give her what she gave me. I will never let her go your highness. But I will make her feel what she made me feel.
You can take her away from me; if you want. But I will fight for her. I will battle with you and win her. Even though you keep your word after taking her away from me, I will call a war by my own against you; your highness. I am not threatening you. I would never dare to insult you; your highness. I am just telling you that I will do anything for her because when I was weak she was always there for me. You must think I am obsessed with her, I am a person who didn't had anyone to love or anyone to make me feel love; I got a person to love and a person who made me feel love at last. is it wrong being possessive towards her, trying to protect that person and trying to keep her close to you?
I don't know how to explain it any further your highness. No matter what happened I won't let her go but instead of letting her go I will keep her and make her feel my love.
I will take my leave now, please excuse me your highness." With that prince jungkook turned around to walk away.

"I can understand now" said King Lee making prince jungkook stop in his track

He turned around to see King Lee grinning at him.
"What?" Prince jungkook asked with a questionable look. King Lee turned around looking at the moon again. "Appa jungkook did that, Appa jungkook did this, Appa jungkook can do anything, jungkook jungkook jungkook. From the moment I came here 'jungkook' was the only word that came out of her mouth. I can understand now why is that. When ever a marriage proposal came for her, y/n just laughed and ignored it. It wasn't  a problem for me because I never wanted to make her marry someone and send away. When the marriage proposal came from Busan I went to her and talked about it. For my surprise she agreed. After that she came to Busan. I knew there was something fishy but after she left, Jackson wrote me that she agreed to marry you not your brother. And it said that you were mute?" King Lee looked at prince jungkook again and prince jungkook nodded his head.