♡ Chapter 28 ♡

It was hard to breath. Prince jungkook opened his eyes and found prince junghyung chocking him while he is sleeping. Tears started falling from his eyes. He was struggling under his own brother for his life. He was getting more weaker and weaker by every single second. Prince junghyung had a evil smirk on his face. He tightened the grip on prince jungkook's neck.
"Why hyung Why" prince jungkook screamed inside. "I won't let you steal everything from me." Prince Junghyung growled. Prince junghyung knew that prince jungkook didn't have any strength to get up so he slowly go up from his body and started walking away. Prince jungkook slowly turned his head and saw princess y/n standing while covering her mouth with her hands tears were steaming down from her eyes. Prince junghyung slowly walked towards her and started touching her. "You love her. Am I right brother? You stole her from me, now I will show you, to whom she belongs to."
"Jungkook please help me" begged princess y/n whlie crying.
"Nobody can't help you right now honey." Prince junghyung said while laughing. Then he ripped her clothes.

"NOOOOOOOO" prince jungkook screamed but no sound came out from his mouth. He quickly sat on his bed. He was breathing heavily, tears were running from his eyes. His body was sweaty and he was holding his neck with his hand. He started crying loudly but no sound came out from his mouth. He got up and started running. He opened his door and ran through the corridors until he reached princess y/n's door. He slowly reached the doorknob with shaking hands. He opened the door and found princess y/n sleeping peacefully in her bed. There was a pout on her rosy lips. Tears started streaming more from his eyes. But he quickly wiped them away trying to control his tears.

He walked near the princess and kneeled down beside her bed

He walked near the princess and kneeled down beside her bed. He looked at her face while caressing her hair. Then he peaked her pouty lips. He slipped under the thick blanket beside princess y/n while laying beside her. He took her into his arms letting her sleep comfortably, princess y/n's head was on his chest and arm wrapped around his muscular washboard torso. He sighed in relief as he ruffled her smooth hair struggling his fingers and placed few kisses on the crown of her head. He silently rubbed the tip of his nose on her head inhaling the sweet smell of her hair. He leaned down, taking a glance at your face and smiled a little seeing princess y/n's squishy cheeks on his washboard, hard chest. She was so tiny and more in his arms. He wanted  to hide her from the world and protect her at all cost, no matter what. She adjusted her head on his chest and hugged him tighter.
Prince jungkook cuddled more to her while falling asleep again.
______________________________________

Next morning
______________________________________

Princess y/n slowly opened her eyes and found prince jungkook sleeping peacefully next to her while his strong arms wrapped around her. First she was shocked by this appearance but she struggled her thoughts away. She noticed that there were some tears in his eyelashes and his cheeks were red.
She slowly tried to get up but prince jungkook pulled her more closer and snuggled his head in to the crook of her neck. "Jungkook it's time to get up" princess y/n said softly. But he was sleeping like a stone.
How ever princess y/n got up from the bed . She went to the bathroom and did her morning routine.