pt.18 Morning

An hour and a half passed and it was now 7pm because it took a little longer for Rose and Karl to sort their set ups out.

The group all met in Tommys room and were all out of frame so they could make an entrance.

Tommy was sat in his gaming chair ready to hit the [ go live ] button.

"Every one ready?" - Tom

Everyone said yes. Dream was stood behind the camera because he couldn't be bothered having his mask on the whole time.

Tommy went live. He did his normal intro for about 5 minutes and then cut to the chase.

"Okay boys so we have some special guests with us today" - Tom

The chat was going crazy

User 1: ROSE????!!!!!

User 2: Please be Wilbur again

User 3: Just me who thinks it's ranboo?

User 4: irl stream with Rose?!

"Hey guys"
Rose came into frame then so did Tubbo

Jack, george, niki and Will followed.

"Now for the Americans, drum roll please" - Rose

Sapnap, Karl, quackity and Ranboo walked into frame.

Chat was going insane.

"And now what you've all been waiting for" - Rose

Dream walked out with a mask on his face, in a green hoodie with his sleeves pulled up and gloves on.

"Guys hug, for the fans" - Rose

She said to dream and George hoping to drive the fans crazy.

"Come here georgieee" - Dream

George walked over to dream wrapping his arms around him, hugging him tightly.

Pretty much an hour of media share passed and the group decided to end the stream.

Rose was downstairs with ranboo and tommy, tubbo was with Jack in his room. And they didn't know where everyone else was.

The 3 were sat on the couch watching a movie, they watched one that Rose picked out which was called 'the fault in our stars'

Over an hour passed and they were still watching the movie, it was about 9:30pm now and Ranboo was getting tired due to the jet lag.

"Guys I'm gonna go to my room now, in exhausted" - Ranboo

"Okay bye Ranboo mi amada" - Rose

"Bye ranboo" - Tommy

When ranboo left, Rose moved closer to tommy and she lent on his shoulder and soon enough she fell asleep.

Tommy didn't notice she was asleep until the movie was over.

"Rose The movies over" - Tom