04| I don't mind foster care

They all froze for a second until Aiden snaps first

"WHAT!?"

"What? She is dead isn't she?'' I can't help the way my smirk widens as I keep my arms crossed tapping my foot to a random song stuck in my head.

"How?" Jordan asks, still in shock.

So I explained it to them. I told them from when I came home, seeing a bunch of cars parked in front of my house to killing Lilith with one single bullet. They watch in utter shock as I explain it nonchalantly, keeping my hands at my side as I look around the room. There was another moment of silence as I balanced back and forth on my heels.

"Are you okay?"

"Why would you go in by yourself?"

"I thought we were going to get to watch her suffer too!"

The last one was Aiden again. I swear this kid has no filter. But who am I to judge neither do I.

"I'm fine they didn't even get one scratch on me. Weak Russian mafia. I went in by myself because I know how to handle myself. And sorry you guys didn't get to join in the fun but it was either they kill Lilith or me."

"God, Arabella. One day your curiosity and thrill in life is going to get you killed." Noah shakes his head pausing to look at me. "Did you just leave dead bodies in your house lying there?" There was a scared note in his voice as he furrowed his brows.

"I lit the house on fire. After I left it looked like the house was on fire and that's how the people died. When the police come I'll just say that I wasn't home and that I was gone for a walk or something."

"Ok but where will you stay now?" Jordan asks.

"I'll either go to an orphanage or foster care. But no one ever wants a 17 year old. So I'll just be left alone and given more time to work on personal matters."

"The fact that you have this all planned out slightly scares me but we'll be there no matter what you do. Love you Bella."

"God, I love you guys so much." I say with a genuine smile. They're my brothers. Obviously I love them. Aiden squeals before wrapping his arms around us. Noah is quick to push away though Aiden pulls him back as Noah continues to mutter under his breath. Not a big fan of hugs I guess.

"Ok now that we're done with this sappy heartfelt stuff, let's head to class. Mrs.Smith is probably missing me right now." I say slightly chuckling. They all nod and we start heading to our first class, math. As fucked as this sounds I don't totally hate math. I've had to take a bigger interest in math with all the financial use I need to know for my companies.

With the door slightly ajar I kick it open with light force as the whole class goes deathly quiet. I saw them do that in a movie once and decided to try it. Never regretted that decision. Go big or go home babes.