16| Bloody hell there goes my ears

"Who the hell are you?! One of the Romano sluts?" She shrieks and I cringe, shaking my head

"Who the hell are you?! One of the Romano sluts?" She shrieks and I cringe, shaking my head. Bloody hell there goes my ears.

The entire cafeteria was now watching, with several people having their phones out. When I let out a dark chuckle, I notice my brothers start to stand up, but they stop.

"Oh, sweetie. If I were you, I wouldn't say that."

"And why shouldn't I?" She screams angrily. She suddenly grabs the water on the table and tosses it at me. It felt as if time had stopped. I smirk evilly as I wipe the water from my face. My grin widens as she visibly gulps.

I curled my hand into a fist and aimed for the front of her nose. My fist hit the bridge of her nose. Her blood splattered across the cafeteria floor, a sickening crack echoing throughout the room.

When I do I hit her again, I can bet that by now she could taste blood. I grab her head, my fingers digging into her scalp, and lift her until she's dangling on the tips of her toes. I slam my hand into her ribs and she screams loudly trying to wiggle out of my grip.

"The names Romano. Arabella Romano." I smile at her with a childish grin. She gives me a wide-eyed stare. I let her go, and she falls to the ground, sobbing loudly, while everyone else remains frozen in place.

"Romano's! In my office now and someone got her to the nurse!" The principal's voice booms from the entrance.

We all don't argue and make our way to the office.

"You've got a wicked hook!" Luca compliments me and gives me a high five. Xavier also commended me, adding that she had finally received her due. Xander has a proud expression on his face?

No one says anything when we sit down. "What were you thinking when you punched her?" The principal questions.

"She was irritating me. Plus she called me a slut. She can do whatever she wants but she doesn't have to drag me into anything." I shrug. It's when he laughs that I'm surprised. Even the boys are taken aback.

"That girl has always been a thorn in my side. It's past time for her to come down off her high horse." He gave me a friendly smile. I take a quick glance at him to check whether he's joking, but all I see is amusement.

"I like you." I say this with a smile on my face.

"Likewise. I'm not sure how you're related to these boys." He grins, which makes me laugh, and the boys exclaim, "hey!"

"Neither do I." I grin while the boys glare at me.

"By the way, I'm Mr.Renez. My friends call me Richard." He extends his hand.

"Hey Ricky. I'm Arabella." I introduced myself by returning his handshake.

The principal receives a call as he walks around the corner to chat with someone.

I scroll through Instagram getting bored of waiting. The door is suddenly slammed open by papa with an irritated look.

"What did the boys do now?" He inquires, as if he's done it a million times before.