Choice III: Attack Louis

I'm about to make a run for it, but... then I look at the hammer in my hand. What if...

I take a deep breath to prepare myself for what I'm about to do. I'll have to jump him really fast before he notices me. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to hurt him enough to allow me the time to escape.

I run out from under the table and lunge for him! But... something's wrong. Louis is wearing some sort of cloak, for one, but besides that... he's huge! I slam the hammer on the side of his head, and he screams in pain. No... he growls in pain. That's when I see his face: I gasp as I realize he's become some kind of beast, covered in fur and with a mouth filled with sharp monstrous teeth!

I look at him in terror. He pauses. "Don't look at me!" he shouts, about to slash at me with his claws.

I quickly retaliate by hitting him again with the hammer, then grabbing the curling iron from my pocket. I turn it to its hottest setting and slap Louis with it.

"AAAGH!" he screams in pain, falling backwards. I gasp again when I see him fall down the stairs of the basement.

---------------------------
Decision
---------------------------

Choice i: Shrine Room

OR

Choice ii: Doggy Door

OR

Choice iii: Garage