Choice ii: Doggy Door

TW: Blood; Maiming by dog; Mutilation by dog;

I've got time now. Maybe I could escape through the backyard! I walk past the hallway, straight to the backdoor. And... it's locked. Of course, it's locked.
I'm about to give up and go for the garage when... I look down. A doggy door. It seems big enough... and I'm probably small enough...

I crouch down. This is the best idea I've ever had. I try to fit my head in first, then I squeeze and squeeze, trying to get my arms through. But now they're stuck. Fuck.

"That's fine," I think. I can just pull myself out and try again. And I try that, to no avail. Am I... stuck like this forever? What if... What if Louis catches up to me and sees me like this?! I struggle more and more, beginning to panic again. I'm trapped!

And then, I hear something. I was so busy worrying about being trapped in the doggy door, I didn't bother to look at what was in front of me.

I hear the sound of some kind of animal. it must be coming from that doghouse... Oh shit. A doghouse. And just like that, I squirmed and squirmed, trying to get myself back inside the house. At this point, I start to cry, which only serves to bring the dog out of the doghouse.

Except... It's not a dog, is it? No... dogs can't be... purple. In fact, this creature, it seems like some kind of humanoid, walking on its arms and legs in what would resemble a dog. The creature is naked, covered in this purple fur, matted with dried blood.

It spots me, and I scream as it runs straight for me, its teeth ready for a free meal. It goes for my neck, first. And then it munches on my face. The pain is unbearable, unbearable until there is no pain anymore. There's just... nothing, nothing to feel anymore.

I stop struggling, and finally sit still.

BAD END 5