Character Info

(Y/N) (L/N)
- 15 years old
- (Your Appearance)

(Change hair, skin, and eyes if needed)- Usually wears old sweaters that belonged to their father

- Usually wears old sweaters that belonged to their father. Their favorite is an orange one with yellow stripes on the sleeves.
- They enjoy wearing overalls, as they tend to do a lot of work around the area. They have a nice pair of boots one of their clients bought for them as a gift.
-As far as personality goes, (Y/N) is a very quiet child. They put work first before anything, as it's the only thing keeping their family together.
- As serious and silent as they are, (Y/N) cannot stand to be near any form of yelling. They tense when people raise their voices and heaven forbid there be a full on argument in front of this child.

- To put simply, (Y/N) is a hard working child that takes crap from no one. They don't trust easily and have a habit of freezing around major conflicts.

Evelyn (L/N)
- The Mother of (Y/N)
- 35 Years Old
- Has long unkempt (H/C) hair and dull (E/C) eyes.
- Always smells like whiskey, cigarettes, and cheap perfume.
- Mourning the loss of her husband, Evelyn takes comfort in gambling and drinks. Often takes the money (Y/N) earns to spend at the casino.
-During extreme cases, Evelyn has been known to yell and, in some rare cases, harm (Y/N). While yelling is a common occurrence, the most physical abuse done has been marks from a tight grip and a scratch or two.
-Despite all of that, Evelyn really does care about (Y/N).

-Despite verbal abuse and the occasional drunken physical abuse, Evelyn is a mourning wife and mother. She simply is too far down her own self hate and depression to tell her loving child her true feelings.

The Family. . .

Michael Gravano
-Boss of the Mafia, father of 2
- Has a loving Wife and 2 children, a girl and boy.
- Black slick back hair with piercing blue eyes. Fair skin and slight stubble.
- 35 Years old
- Strict with business, Fun with Family.
- The whole Mafia is his family, from Brothers to Nephews, once you join and prove yourself you'll never shake him.
- Extremely intimidating to newbies and strangers. One reason is because he's always got a few men with him and two, he keeps a gun and multiple knives on him.
- His gang is the biggest in the city, usually making deals with the smaller ones or exterminating them, it depends on the groups.

-To put simply, Michael is a family man behind closed doors. He adores his Wife and would do anything for his Children. His gang is no exception, they all get the family treatment. Outsiders and other gangs are often intimidated by his last name alone, so not many people mess with them.

Bianca Gravano
- Gorgeous Brown hair, usually over her shoulder or in a fancy braid. Green eyes like emeralds, which is a common jewelery piece for her.
- Despite being 30, She could honestly pass for 25. Oh to live a life of luxury...
- An absolute mother hen towards her kids, even random kids on the streets. She's too kind for her own good despite being with the Mafia.
- Despite the title of Mob Boss's wife, Bianca is a very kind woman to Children and close friends. Makes you wonder How would she react to a child going through labor and abuse...

Kristen Gravano
- 12 years old
- The 'older' twin brother to Elise.
-Dark brown hair with Blue-Green eyes.
- Despite being spoiled, Kristen is a very humble kid. He doesn't get to show it much due to his need to keep up a tough guy front.
- Does all he can to protect Elise from other kids, as they tend to get jumped on occasionally.
- Knows how to shoot a gun, Bianca won't let him carry one till he's 16 though.
- Has no shame when it comes to family, Elise wants to paint his nails? Struts them like jewels. An uncle wants to treat him like a responsible man? Puffs his chest in pride. Mommy wants to snuggle with her wittle baby? He'll cling on like his life depends on it.

-Kristen is a family man like his father. Outside of family though he throws on a cold persona with a rare soft side to Elise. Always wanted another sibling, though he couldn't find anyone to trust with that responsibility.

Elise Gravano
- 12 years old
- Twin Sister to Kristen
- The youngest but she has an inch on her brother.
- Her hair is a bit lighter than Kristen's, however their eyes are the same.
- Adores being a princess in the family, dresses are a must.
- She's a bit more spoiled but not to the extent of a brat.
- A bit of a crybaby and depends on Kristen to keep her safe.
- She doesn't understand the whole Mafia thing, just that bad people hate her family.
- wants another sibling to have tea parties with.

- All in all, Elise is a classic girly girl with a princess complex. She can get on people's nerves but it's more of a "Play with me x100" annoyance. She's not that big of a brat actually. Unless something's wrong with her tea parties, those better be perfect unless you want to set all hell loose.

The Mafia

Jackson Michelle
- Michael's Right Hand man.
- Usually in charge of watching over Bianca or the kids.
- Light Brown hair with beautiful honey-like eyes.
- 36 years old
- Enjoys spending time with the kids.
- Has been dragged into a dance with Bianca since Michael was "Too tipsy to dance properly".
- Could pass as Michaels brother, the two have known each other for years.

Ashley Bridges
- 26
- Blonde hair (tips are darker) with grey eyes.
- Used for sneak missions.
- Also serves as a babysitter for the kids, as She often picks them up from school.
- Has very keen eyes, even the smallest detail is noticed by her.
- Often hangs with Bianca, seen as her best friend and other child in cases.

Kyle Drevis
- 17
- Tan skin, dark messy hair, ivy-green eyes
- Serves as the messenger and runt of the group.
- He mainly runs errands for the family, he sleeps in the house and is kind of like a little butler. He doesn't mind, he takes pride in working for Michael.

There's many more members of the family but the members listed here are the most important ones.

I tried to keep this as GN as I could! However this does lean more towards female readers! I apologize in advance for that, I'm used to using Female pronouns!