Chapter 11 - Another Episode (1/3)

("Gaslight, Gate keep, Girlboss" - Gravano Family)

This is around a week and a half time skip.

Kyle has continued to stalk and pursue your love using awful pick up lines to woo you (whether or not it works is up to you.)

And that thing he did to your arm? You managed to keep it hidden and now they've healed up well enough. Still pissed at him. You kinda always were though, man is a walking red flag.

Bianca and Michael have made a habit of making you sleep in their room or tucking you in as if you were a wee baby.

Bianca has taken time to show you how to bake and cook and other domestic activities. Whether you enjoy them or not, Bianca seems to find a way to spend at least an hour with you.

Elise sometimes joins, though she prefers having tea parties and playing dress up. It doesn't matter if you're a girl or boy or prefer more masculine clothes or not. Get in the fucking sparkly pink princess dress and hold a pinky out.

Kristen usually joins you in the library or drags you through the garden.

Both of the twins sometimes sleep over in your room, squishing you between them while Elise drools and Kristen curls up into your side.

Jackson tutors you and gives you small school lessons with the twins. He also helps you get away from the others if you need alone time and often helps... "Persuade" your mind in more pleasant ways. He really just comforts you and tells you how wonderful the family is.

Michael lets you stay in his office if you can't sleep on his late nights. He might even tell you some stories about his job if you really want it. He also gives tips on schooling and scams. Isn't that nice?

You haven't really met anyone else, the rest of Michaels men don't come close to you (Michael may have... Scolded them...) And Ashley has been too busy.

You're still looking for clues about your mother. You haven't had many dreams like you did. You felt compelled to spend more time with the family. Don't know why. Maybe that dream? You couldn't remember it much. Regardless, you still want to leave. You can handle talking to the family but you still have a home.

Maybe not, you haven't paid rent. And frankly everything has probably been stolen.

Below is a typical day in the Gravano Manor; how the twins spend time with you. Next will be time with Bianca and Ashley, maybe even Michael.

Onto the story~

Sitting in the library gave (Y/N) comfort. The feeling of being surrounded by tall shelves filled to the brim with books made them feel safe. Maybe it was the way the pages smelled. Or the way the worn covers felt on their knees when curled up under the blankets. Or maybe it was the fact that some stories dragged them in so deep they ignored the pains of hunger in their stomach.

Whatever the reason, (Y/N) had a relaxed expression as they nestled onto a couch in the corner. In their hands was a story about a girl obsessing over a guy. Eventually she kills a rival and makes a deal with a demon. Yet that demon states thay she must kill the man in order for him to be hers forever in Hell. (Y/N) found it to be oddly amusing, yet also really annoying. "Take the hint..." They mumbled.