Chapter 2 - The Gravano Family?!

The men opened the door to the manor, silently staring (Y/N) down as they entered. "Is that my babies?" An angelic voice called out. Elise let go of (Y/N)'s hand and booked it up the stairs, making the 15 year old stumble. Kristen helped (Y/N) regain their balance, mumbling a soft apology before heading up the stairs. "Elise! Honey where were you? You two were late coming home, I was so worried!" The beautiful woman held onto her daughter with such love, (Y/N) could practically feel it from the bottom of the steps. "I'm sorry, Mommy... But some kids were yelling at us! We didn't know what to do..." Elise explained, looking down at her feet. "But we're fine! (Y/N) helped us, they beat the kids up!" Elise cheered, Kristen nodding in agreement. The woman looked over to (Y/N) and gracefully made her way down the steps.

"You helped my children?" She asked. (Y/N) gave a silent nod, looking over at the kids. The woman reached out and hugged them. "Thank you so much. My children are everything to me, you see. How could I ever re-" The woman cut herself off after seeing the child wince, concern flashing in her eyes. "Oh dear, are you okay?" She bent down to eye level, gasping at the sight of the child. Dried blood from their nose and caked on dirt. Their eyes were lifeless and empty, they didn't even seem to notice the woman in front of them. The woman gently grabbed the childs hands and let out a soft sigh. Dirt under their nails, scuffed knuckles, it looked like they had faint bruises on their wrists, making the mother worry. "My dear, would you like us to clean you up? As thanks for helping my children." The woman offered kindly. Her husband wasn't home, and it's not like he'd care after hearing how they saved the twins.

"... Thank you for the kindness, but I need to get back to work... I need a few more jobs before going home..." (Y/N) answered in an empty tone, moving their hands back to their sides. The mother gave a surprised look before shaking her head. "Don't worry, it's no problem if that's what you're worried about! And I'll even give you money to take back with you!" The woman urged, a desperate look in her eyes. Turning to look at the twins then men, (Y/N) let out a small sigh before agreeing. Letting out a small cheer, the woman held the child's hand and walked off, Elise and Kristen following. "Now, I'm going to run you a nice bath and see if Jackson can get the medical supplies. I'll clean those clothes of yours and you can borrow one of my husbands old shirts and a pair of Kristen's shorts." The woman explained. "... What is your name..?" The child asked quietly. "I am Bianca Gravano, you may call me whatever you want, though!" Bianca greeted, smiling down at the girl. "Kids, why don't you go and get Uncle Jackson while I get (Y/N) settled in?" Bianca asked. Kristen nodded and started pulling Elise away, who was complaining about not being with the new kid.

Entering a large bathroom, Bianca went to the tub and started cutting on the water. "Do you like it warm or hot?" Bianca asked. (Y/N) was still staring at the woman with slight distrust. "... Warm please..." They answered after a while. Bianca nodded and got up, grabbing some soap and prepping the tub. "Go on and get in, I'll run and grab the clothes." Bianca said, giving the child a soft shoulder squeeze. As the door shut, (Y/N) slipped the clothes off and felt the water. It was so warm... And the bubbles looked nice. Climbing in, (Y/N) started to relax, or at least as much as she could with the bruise forming on her gut. Thinking back to the woman, (Y/N) let out a soft hum. "Gravano... Isn't that the name of that mafia..?" (Y/N) mumbled, opening their eyes.

The door opened as Bianca cane in with a small stack of clothes. A man came in behind her with a small box. "Go on and wait outside, Jackson. I'd like to help (Y/N)." Bianca stated, smiling at the man. With a smile and bow, Jackson left the room. Bianca went over to the tub and started washing (Y/N)'s hair. (Y/N) tensed up a bit before gradually melting into the soft touch. "So, Tell me about yourself!" Bianca chirps, smiling down at the child. "... I'm 15... Have a mom... Dad died a few years ago... That's all really..." (Y/N) stated flatly. Bianca gave a concerned look as she reached for their arm. "Does your mother do any work?" Bianca asked. (Y/N) stayed quiet for a while before shaking their head softly. "She goes to the casino. Sometimes she brings money back, but it's not much..." (Y/N) once again stated plainly. Bianca's eyes darkened slightly. She had always been protective of kids, but this was different. Only a few hours passed since (Y/N) entered the home and Bianca already wanted to keep them. They need to be shown love and be kept safe, maybe Michael will agree and they can have another kid!