A/N

I won't be doing A/N chapters often. This will probably be the only one tbh. I find them to be rather annoying.

My lovely readers, I was sitting on the floor at my coffee table working on the last touches for an art project (which took up so much time and is the reason I haven't done jack crap to my stories) When I came up with an idea...

what if this was a webtoon

"you get loopy from the marker fumes you dumba-"
I know what you're thinking and I can assure you all I got were headaches and I probably should put the markers up for a while but-

I've been interested in Webtoons for a while now, I just never got the guts to do it till now.

My idea is to head over to Webtoon and start turning this book into a nice comic. I could post the pictures here once I catch up if you'd all like.

The reason I say this is because you all voted on the ending choice. You want multiple. The Webtoon will only have 1 ending, a 'True Ending' if you will, while on Wattpad, I will make different endings. They just wouldn't be drawn. Maybe a small picture as if it were an rpg game or something.

You get the point.

Of course if no one likes the Idea, I'll just try and think of a different story (i can, my head filled with them)
However if you guys enjoy the idea, I'm gonna need a liiiittle help

I need a name for (Y/N).

I plan on keeping her looks similar to the placeholder image I used earlier (gray hair and all probably)

She'll be a female as that's what fits the story a little more.
And I might have to tone down on the manipulation (I'm not too sure how far I could go on Webtoon) but believe me we will all get a chance to dropkick the whole family, I've read the comments and it makes me laugh everytime.

I might change a few things about (Y/N) and the story since I feel like I moved a bit too fast however it will still be the same scenario
(Y/N) helps kids > (Y/N) meets family > family eventually takes (Y/N)

Please let me know if this sounds good! I really wanna get into making Webtoons however if no one enjoys it, I'll think of something else!

Also, big apologies for not updating any books, school has horrible network and I had a really big project. Bye!