Chapter Four

***Our World***

It had been a week since they shared their first kiss and things between Demetri and Amelia were progressing in the right direction, the flirty banter and the levels of intimacy building between them. If they were watching something together he would pull her into his side and hold her there, resting his head gently atop hers as she snuggled into him. When they went out a walk of an evening sometimes, they would hold hands, their fingers intertwined; her small hand fit perfectly in his larger one. He felt complete now with her in his life and he realised what that meant; she was his, his mate, the one he got to love, cherish, and protect forever. That thought alone warmed him, he didn't care if he never returned to 'his world' for he could happily stay here with her, he could turn her and they could have their forever, something he now craved. However, he decided to take things slow, he didn't want to rush things, aware that as a human, she may not share his feelings as deeply as him. He would have the 'mate' talk with her when he felt they were a little closer.

For the first time in over 1000 years hunting humans wasn't working for Demetri as he felt that he wasn't being very discreet in hiding the bodies and starts to overthink the situation and realises hunting animals may just be easier, less likely to draw attention to himself.

"How did hunting go tonight Dem?" Amelia asked him when he returned home "Not so good. There aren't a lot of good places I can dispose of the bodies effectively, seeing as the city is so busy even at night" He replied as he sat beside her on the sofa "So what does that mean for you?" "I suppose it means I'll have to go a little further out and hunt animals" He wrinkled his nose at the thought and she chuckled "Something funny darling?" "No, nothing" She replied biting her bottom lip to try and stop herself laughing "Don't lie. Come on" He said low "Ok, ok. It's just funny to think that you, an Elite Volturi Guard are going to go vegetarian" She bit her lip again "Needs must my darling Amelia. I've hunted animals before you know. The first time was with Carlisle, when he was staying with us..." "Really?" She asked cutting him off "...Yes, really. I was curious about his lifestyle and whilst animal blood is not entirely unpleasant, you simply cannot beat the taste of human blood" He replied "And the other times?" She was curious "When I've been away on missions and hunting humans was not possible unless I wanted to risk exposure" He answered her honestly and she nodded "My little veggie vamp" She said as she tapped his nose, her tone teasing, he growled low and leant forward "I've told you before...I'm not little" "Well, I wouldn't know that now...would I?" She winked at him and got off the sofa only for him to gently pull her back down beside him "We could remedy that you know" He winked back at her and pulled her closer to him capturing her lips with his, one hand resting on her cheek. He pulled back allowing her to breathe "Maybe another time Dem, it's late and I'm getting sleepy" She yawned and he chuckled "I'll hold you that darling. Sweet dreams" He kissed her one last time and watched as she made her way to her room.

He opened up the laptop and logged into his Tumblr account noticing he had gained five new followers in a day. Upon searching for something to read he came across a NSFW reader insert oneshot called 'We've got you amore' upon reading it he discovered it also involved himself and Heidi 'that's an interesting scenario, although I don't think Corin would like it' he thought to himself with a chuckle. Whilst reading the parts of the oneshot regarding the reader giving him a blowjob and Heidi going down on the reader, he felt himself get hard and palmed himself through his sweatpants. He read fluffy oneshots afterwards to try and 'solve' his issue, feeling a little weird that he got hard over his friend but nothing worked.

He made his way to the bathroom when it became clear he would need to relieve himself, sighing in frustration, sexual frustration. He locked the door behind him and turned the shower on, climbing in a few moments later. He placed one hand on the tiled wall to steady himself as he took his still hard cock in his other hand and started moving it up and down his length slowly. His thoughts wondered to Amelia, his Amelia, thinking how nice it would feel if it were her hand or her mouth wrapped around his hard cock. He hardened further at just that thought alone and growled low tightening his grip on his cock, his thumb brushing the tip. His hand moved up and down his length faster as he chased his release, still thinking about Amelia. He felt himself twitch in his hand before aiming his cock downwards ensuring his semen went down the shower drain and not on the tiles.