Chapter 68

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, there are only two chapters left in the story :/ I cant believe it went by so quickly! But I have two more stories planned for just right after (And sorry, Freddy isn't next!), so InshaAllah we have a long way to go :D Stay awesome! 

“Mama! Baba!” Hana exclaimed as her parents appeared near baggage claim, and she ran forward, throwing herself at both of them, trying to hug them both at the same time.

“Salaam habibti!” her dad said with a laugh, patting her back, and her mom stepped back, putting her hands on her face.

“Look at you! You are too skinny, are you eating?” she asked in concern, and Hana laughed, kissing her mom on her cheek.

“There she is! Baby sister!”

“Hisham!” Hana cried, running towards him, and he picked her up in a hug, laughing as he set her back down. “It’s so good to see you! Ilham!” she exclaimed turning to hug her sister, and as she did, it put her in view of where Houssam was hugging his own family, and it made her stomach churn to think of what it meant that everyone was here.

“Hana habibti oh how much I miss you!” Ilham exclaimed, and Hana smiled, putting her hands on her sister’s stomach.

“How is the baby?!”

“She’s good Alhamdulillah! The children so wanted to be here. Layla sent a present for you, it’s a picture that she drew, remind me to give it to you.”

Hana laughed, hugging her sister again, before smiling as Houssam came over, and she rushed to say salaam to Umm Houssam, before hugging Yusra tightly.

“Yusra!”

“Hana!”

“Houssam!” Houssam exclaimed with a twinkle in his eye, and they all laughed.

“Salaam Amir!” Hana said with a smile, and Amir grinned at her.

“Walaikumasalaam! It’s nice to see you again. Kareem misses you a ton.”

“Aw I miss him too! How is Ayyoub?”

Amir and Yusra laughed.

“He is good. A handful, but good.” Yusra said, and Amir put an arm around her fondly.

“I hope between the two of them they won’t give my parents too much trouble!”

“I’m worried about mine too!” Ilham chimed in, and everyone laughed.

“Come you guys, let’s get your luggage, and go for dinner!” Houssam exclaimed eagerly tugging on his mother’s hand, and there was a hustle and bustle as they gathered around the luggage carousel, and once everyone had their bags, they made their way out to Houssam’s limo, where they went to the hotel. After they had checked in, they piled back into the car, and went to the restaurant Harold had taken them to when she first started the photo shoot for Houssam and Freddy.

They had a wonderful time catching up and laughing and talking, and it didn’t escape anyone’s notice how often Houssam and Hana exchanged glances and little smiles with each other. Everyone was in on the fact that Houssam was planning on proposing, except for Hana of course, and it seemed to just increase the joy of the night. As everyone had travelled long and were exhausted, they retired back to the hotel early, promising to meet for lunch before heading over to the stadium for the game.