13. coming over

Now

Ivy looked at her phone. It was seven minutes past midnight and she still couldn't still herself long enough to sleep. All she kept thinking about was what Chastity could have done after she'd left. Was she like her? Had she tried to catch her breath and calm her insides? Had she made sure she couldn't hear anyone then proceeded to use that dildo? Was she agonizing with thoughts of Ivy sprawled across her bed, pleasuring herself over and over again?

Ivy turned over and closed her eyes but then closing them meant seeing Chastity on her back, arching her back as she pleasured herself, the dildo knowing her in intimate ways Ivy wanted to be privy too. She was both envious and so turned on by the adventures that dildo must have been going through.

She opened her eyes and turned to lay on her back. She was becoming as horny as she used to be when she was a teenager. All feeling and little thoughts. She wished she'd thought of carrying a dildo too but she was coming to her parents' house and it would have been so weird.

But she needed sleep. She needed to chuck the images of a gasping Chastity out of her mind. She had work at eight. She had to be up at six. She needed to get herself together.

She threw her blankets off of herself and shivered when the cool air kissed bits of her exposed skin. Gooseflesh formed savagely across her skin, making her feel tight in herself. An air bubble formed in her throat as she came to the conclusion of what was so be done. It had to be done if she wanted peace in her mind - if she was going to get any kind of sleep that night.

"Ai," she said to no one in particular, "you get me, yeah?" She then let her hands slowly go down her body, caressing her breasts. "Just one night. It can't be a bad thing." Over the night dress, she pinched her nipples and sighed. It took a bit of the pressure off but not enough.

She went lower, touching and pinching, not bothered by the fact that she was imagining Chastity doing these things for her. Trailing kisses and bites. Whispering how pretty she was. She could imagine her being a little bit rough, pushing her against the bad so that she wouldn't wiggle and ruin the whole thing for her. Maybe she had the makings of an amature pleasure dom. At the thought, she sighed then shimmied her knickers off.

It felt incredible when the cool air collided with her hot pussy. At that specific juncture, she thought, Chastity would skip over, savouring her with her eyes as she kissed her thighs, biting as she had everywhere else. She would follow the trails of her black beauty spots because they were aptly placed. She would then push her legs wider and to respect mind Chastity's wishes, Ivy spread her legs wider, her left hand pinching at her nipple, her right hand parting the other lips.

She was swollen and wet. Soaking in fact. She had been in that state since she saw that cursed - well, blessed but semantics - purple dildo. At the prospect of screaming at Chastity to stop. No. To go on and to never stop. Then at the idea of making her scream and she wiggled and gave to the explosion was an orgasm Ivy had managed to give her.

She massaged her pussy lips. Up and down. Side to side. She jerked a bit. It felt like crackling fire. It had never felt like that all the other times she'd masturbated. Slowly, she circled her clit, imagining Chastity down on her, blowing, licking, fingering and sucking. A small whimper left her mouth.

Her legs went higher and higher, pleasure getting better and better. Into herself she dipped two fingers. She was slippery as she found her g-spot and went on to rubbing it. It felt incredible. She could feel her toes curl into themselves. Could hear the beat of her heart like drums in her ears. Her face was getting warm and her breathing hectic.

She made her way back to her blood driven clit. She was so close she could see herself calling out Chastity's name. "There," she would have said, "just there!"

She was so close, the circular movements getting faster and faster, her breathing laboured. She could feel the pressure build. She could feel her legs shake. Her nipples were forgotten as her left hand aided in parting her pussy lips. Faster and harder she went until she felt it. Come like a tear drop leaving her centre, the rest gathering into a small pool. Her vision wobbling from black to a brilliant white. Her jerking continuously as her orgasm hit her again and again in continuous fashion as though revelling at punishing her with too much pleasure.

Then it was over and her feet moved gradually back down. Her breath took longer to get to a more acceptable pace but it did get there. She could feel her lips stretching to a smile. She felt good. Better than good. She'd been avoiding masturbating because she felt guilty of the fact that Chastity was going to take centre stage.

She should have let her take centre stage because imaginary Chastity had done things to her she was sure was going to be better with real Chastity.

Slowly, she cleaned herself, pulled back her blankets and let herself lull to sleep, happy that she was finally tired and that she was going to sleep after all.

Her last thought before she disappeared into the night was that she had been entirely stupid not to try the whole booty call situation. It seemed like it was destined to be nice.