16. toys and screams

Now

Ivy looked so good from Chastity's vanity - even...no. It had to be because Chastity was kneeling. Something about looking up at Ivy in that devotional stance made it maddening. Ivy was glowing in the beaming sort of the sense. That type of glow that followed right after a good orgasm and she wanted to give her more. It felt imperative to give her more.

Just as Chastity was about to suggest it, Ivy flipped them over and even from below, she looked just as glorious.

"My turn," she said, getting off the bed and making for her wardrobe.

Chastity pulled herself up to her elbows and studied her. Ivy had not tried to fix her clothes. Her skirt was still a make shift belt and under the artificial lighting, her ass was magnificent. Chastity could think of any number of things to do to it. She could also see the slight strain of the bra Ivy had on and wanted so badly to see her bunched up breasts again. Worship them even better than she had earlier.

"What are you looking for?" She asked in impatience.

Ivy didn't answer but instead shouted, "Aha!" as she lifted what looked to be a small black case and a bottle of lub.

She shut her wardrobe and made her way back to the bed, placing those two things carefully over the chest of drawers by the bed. Chastity's suspisions had been nothing short of prophetic. It was indeed true that Ivy's breasts were bunched up and they were begging for proper fondling. "I want to try something if you're with it, of course." Even with Ivy speaking, her eyes could not stop shameless going over and over those two lonely and caged girls.

Chastity nodded eagerly. Ivy laughed. "You don't even know what I want. It could be something you are not into."

She shrugged. "I trust you."

"Good."

She got back to the bed, immediately kissing Chastity but not with the same hunger as before. It was measured, controlled, made for the soul purpose of lengthening time to whatever she had planned for them. "I want you naked," she said as she popped open the button to her trousers and helped her ease out of them.

Ivy looked at her like she was a goddess and she relished that. "I want to taste you too," she said as she begun kissing her thighs, holding them firmly because Chastity had already started to squirm. "Will you let me?" she asked and Chastity hadn't seen any logical reason to disagree.

She followed down the path of her thighs, biting and sucking, kissing after she was satisfied with a spot then moving on closer to between her thighs. Sharing one last look with her, she got to the middle and blew on her clit. Chastity all but bucked away from her. Ivy was surprisingly strong. Not that it was shocking considerig how she took the gym seriously. Still, she held held her still, licking and blowing and sucking. It felt good. So many things were running through her and the only loud thought was how had they managed to stay so long without fucking after the first time?

Ivy pulled away before they could get to the good stuff and Chastity released a torrent of unsatisfied noises. Ivy laughed. "I said I wanted to taste. I'm going to get you there some other way."

She reached for the small black case and popped it open revealing a peculiar pink object that looked like a blown out sperm made of silicon.

"What is that?" she watched as Ivy lifted it in the air. Big oval like head and a long tail it comprised of.

"It's a vibrating egg – from a company called OhMiBod. Can you imagine I found it in fucking Jumia?" From the box again, she chucked a small remote and handed the toy to Chastity for her curious examination.