When they see you in a maid dress.

Diavolo: He will adore you finding you so cute in it that he might won't let you take it off.

Barbatos: He saw it coming so he doesn't have much of a reaction but he does find you adorable.

Simeon: Will be a little concerned but will find you absolutely adorable and will give you attention since that's what he thinks you want.

Solomon: He finds it cute that your wearing it and adorable to.

Lucifer: He will look at you when you say "Luci~" and when he sees you wearing a maid dress he will get up from his desk pick you up and take you to his room to have some fun~.

Mammon: When he sees you in the maid dress he will frick out and blush a lot not sure on what to do.

Leviathan: If he sees you in a maid dress he will become a stuttering and blushing mess.

Satan: He will try to find a cat tail and ears to put on you so I recommend you don't put on a maid outfit if you don't want to wear a cat tail or cat ears.

Asmodeus: If he sees you in a maid dress and your not prepared for what's gonna happen you need to fucking run.

Beelzebub: He won't think to much of it but will find you absolutely adorable and then he'll go back to eating.

Belphie: He wouldn't care but he would think your cute but still doesn't care and pulls you down next to him so you can sleep with him.