You Play a Prank on Him. (Day 18.)

Diavolo: You did the water bucket prank on him with hot water and he just laughed.

Barbatos: You did the water bucket prank but with freezing ice cold water and he was not happy.

Simeon: You told him you were cheating on him but soon told him it was just a prank cuz yeah.

Solomon: You pretended to break a potion that was really hard to get right and he was sad and mad but you told him it was a prank which calmed him down.

Lucifer: You said you wanted to take a shower together and he said okay but you told him it was just a prank and uh yeahhhh.

Mammon: You told him that you liked Leviathan better than him and he got angry but you said it was a prank and cheered up until he was happy again.

Leviathan: You pretended to break his Ruir figure and told him and he got really upset until you told him it was a prank and showed that the figure is okay.

Satan: You pretended to throw water on his books and you told him and he got angry and your tried to tell him it was a prank butttt let's just say you had to run for your life since he didn't listen.

Asmodeus: You pretended to mess up all his makeup you have by replacing it with your old makeup and you told him that you messed up his makeup he got really upset and then you told him it was a prank and you replaced it with your old makeup.

Beelzbub: Belphie won't let you he'll probably try to kill you if you tried to.

Belphie: Just no please no he is gonna kill you, seriously.