When You Draw Him. (Day 21)

Diavolo: When you drew him he was so amazed at your drawing that he hung it up in his room.

Barbatos: When you drew him he was surprised you had that talent and he held onto that drawing forever he still has it to this very day.

Simeon: When he saw you drawing him he smiled and patted your head making you blush.

Solomon: When he saw your drawing of him he gave you 20 bucks for it.

Lucifer: When he saw your drawing of him he smiled a small bit but not enough to see and he gave you a little nod to keep drawing so you kept drawing.

Mammon: When he saw your drawing of him he literally took it when you were done and went to sell it you were kinda sad about that.

Leviathan: When he saw your drawing of him and Henry he loved it and when you were finished you hung it on the wall for him and he was happy and he asked if you could draw Rurie-chan and so you did.

Satan: When he saw your drawing of him in a bundle of cats he smiled and told you to keep on drawing and so you did and he watched you.

Asmodeus: When he saw you drawing him he posed for you and when you finished you showed him and he loved it.

Beelzbub: He tried eating the burger in the picture you made for him which was him eating a burger but over all he loved it.

Belphie: When he saw the drawing of him sleeping he blushed a little and took it away from you and kept it on him.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Day 21 done.